BY COASTAL SCENTS

• I have the fall festival palette and I wanted to know if ...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new eye shadow pallet and was wondering...1 Answers
  • Are the eyeshades chalky 2 Answers
Coastal Scents Smoky Palette, 1.26 Ounce
  • "Really pigmented colors. bright and beautiful for any look that you want for any day" in 4 reviews
Lindsay A.
Muncie, IN
I was really excited to get this because it was one of the first eyeshadow palettes I ever purchased when I first started getting into makeup. It had a nice range of colors from neutral to vibrant, shimmers and mattes, warm tones and cool tones, even a duochrome. I was pretty disappointed when I received it thought because the pigmentation was really bad. They were really hit or miss, and the texture was really chalky with a lot of kick back.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
I have about 6 different coastal scents palettes; this one I use the most. Not all the colors are highly pigmented, which is typical for coastal scents. It's a bit hit or miss, but most of these colors in the palette stay on for awhile and do not crease when you use a good primer.
Ambir M.
Horn Lake, MS
Like many, I spent some time debating whether to get this palette or not. I've seen many YouTube make-up gurus use this palette so I thought it would be the best one I can afford. Plus, I'm not really into the bright colors that most of the 88 palette comprises of so I thought this would be a better alternative.
Once I received this palette I was excited to try it out. Maybe it's just me but the pods looked a little bigger in the picture than in person. It's okay though, because with the amount I paid I felt I had no room for complaints. I decided to try out Promise Phan's Vibrant Purple make-up look. I was merely disappointed as the colors are very pigmented, the color did not come out the same on my eyes. Maybe it was the brushes I used? Anyway, I was bummed I couldn't achieve the same look. Hopefully this is something that can be corrected by using different brushes.
Overall, I feel like it was a good investment, instead of spending more $$$ on MAC palettes or individuals. I will keep trying to make this one work since I love all the colors! I love doing the smokey eye so of course this would be a really good palette, given the name. However it does work well with other looks than the smokey eye.
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
Coastal scents products are very affordable with good pigmentation these palettes a great for when you are just starting how to do make up without making a hole in your pockets!! beautiful colors.
Amber A.
Boyce, VA
You can't go wrong with dazzling your beautiful face with these amazing colors...I found that the one color you think your not going to use is the one color your replacing first....
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
So many colors! So much fun! Coastal Scents is much higher quality than you would expect for the money. Great pigment, good blending, high impact, what more could you want?
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Me gustaron mucho estos colores los colores son muy intenso muy vivos muy llamativos y puedes aser tu look de dia o de niche con esta paleta de colores
Serenity L.
Hallandale, FL
This is fine for smoky, but I actually prefer this kit for bright Candy/Mermaid make up shoots. The colors are vibrant and will last all day.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana , CA
I think this pellet is amazing , colors are very pigment great eye shadows for a very low price. I owe this pallet, totally recommend
Sierra P.
Roseville, OH
If you want something to make your eyes pop! This is definitely the right product for you, the bright colors are always fun.
Donna C.
Rochester , NY
Are the eyeshades chalky
Kirsty W.
I'm looking for a new eye shadow pallet and was wondering if this would work?
Crystal C.
Airdrie, AB
Did it last all day??
Sarah J.
Wheeling, WV
Are there many matte shades in this Palette?
Christina G.
Eutawville, SC
I have the fall festival palette and I wanted to know if the colors in this particular palette are pigmented?