BY COASTAL SCENTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This exclusive 36 shade portable palette, designed by Coastal Scents artistic team, is going to be your next best friend. What makes this palette special is that it comes grouped into six divisible color spectrums, and each spectrum has six complementary shades. This gives you an infinite number of possibilities for that perfect smokey eye look. see more...

Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Review for: Brown/Orange/Taupe more...
I love this palette. Coastal Scents is a very very affordable makeup line. Especially if you are a makeup shopper thats on a budget. Coastal Scents is very similar to BH Cosmetics. I guess that's why I love them both so much. The pigments are awesome. There is barely any fallout. I mean its golden. In this picture I used the smokey eye shadow palette for my eye makeup for this makeup look I did for Halloween this year. I have so many coastal scents palettes its ridiculous. I hoard coastal scents palette.
Toby C.
BALTIMORE, MD
Review for: Other more...
I pick up this palette on coastal Scent website on sale. I'm so happy I brought this palette. I love all the shadow colors, pigmented is good. The shadows blend beautiful and easy with each other or using other eyeshadow. If you're doing a smoking look this palette is all you would need to use. If it wasn't on sale I still would brought it. I been eyeing this palette for years on coastal Scent website and now I have it.
Andrea C.
Ontario , CA
I love love love coastal scents best best shadow for the price you can pick out whatever colors you want for the pallete which is great and its super affordable and the shadows and the best!
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Review for: Brown/Orange/Taupe more...
I bought this at a super cheap price with the intention of using it for stage makeup because my boyfriend is in a band. Having forgot about it for months, I found it tucked back in my drawer never used. I decided I was gonna give it a try to see how bad these shadows were. Only problem was, they weren't bad, they were actually really good. I mainly used the matte shades expecting them to be chalky but they blended quite nice. Would definitely recommend this palette. Great product for the price
Samni W.
Double Spgs, AL
Review for: Other more...
This is honestly one of my absolute favorite palettes! I bought it on the website while it was on sale and got it for $5!!! It's so pigmented and soft. It blends really well and I love that it is a variety of types in one palette. It has mattes, shimmers, a couple that are matte with sparkles, and one that's almost duo chrome.
Juanita G.
I love most of my palettes I've bought from Coastal Scents, but this one I did not enjoy. I bought it so I could try out some colors before buying hotpots or the bigger variation palettes. Huge mistake. Only 4-5 colors in this palette are pigmented. I expected so much more from this palette. It's hard to blend, there's tons of fallout. I was disappointed. I do not recommend..
Angel P.
Lancaster, KY
This review is for the coastal scents hot pots that you can purchase individually and then place in the pallet yourself. I can not say enough great things about these!! I've written several reviews about them, but I thought I would do a review on every one of the eyeshadows I have. So, I've attached a photo of each of them, and I will tell you what each color is in order (from left to right, top row first then bottom) starting at the top the colors are *flesh tone *caramelized *mai tai *boca moca *earth rose *deep merlot *gun powder *chocolate berry *vintage burgundy *raisin berry *spice berry *panama rose *tyrian purple *silver lilac *lava *oktoberfest *petal peach *peachy copper *bahama mama *phoenix sun *bright tangerine *niagara *olive *balsam *sea lily *sea quest *mazarine blue *rainstorm. I highly recommend coastal scents to EVERYONE. Especially for the price. (I got these on sale for .99 each!!)
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Coastal scent pallete are awesome I love them. They are great for everyday use. They're very easy to apply and blend. And the colors are super pigmented. This is the pallete that I started off with when I was still learning definite recommend.
Emily S.
I downsized my makeup collection months ago and this my go to palette for colors. The pigment payoff is great for a good price. I also like that this palette could be travel friendly as well
live l.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Review for: Brown/Orange/Taupe more...
I really the colors of this palette. I owned one a while ago and it was really helpful. I'm actually planning on purchasing smaller palettes that I could take it to vacations.
Leslie K.
Greeneville, TN
Not this palette in particular! But has anyone ordered for coastal scents I've thought about ordering a palette from here.. how are the pigments and do the colors last for a reasonable amount of time?
Janea S.
Rio Rancho, NM
Is this pigmented? I've been wanting a big bright pallet but nothing seems to be pigmented
Blanca M.
El Paso, TX
Are this eye shadows really pigmented?
Melanie M.
Kissimmee, FL
How much are they?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking into buying a color eyeshadow palette. Do you guys recommend this one