BY COASTAL SCENTS

When it comes to creating a smoky eye, we'll be the first to admit that it's easy to feel a little lost. Enter: this foolproof palette from the shadow pros at Coastal Scents. Featuring twenty can't-go-wrong shades in a variety of textures and colors, this shadow collection comes with blendable hues to craft any smoky look-from subtle and elegant to dark and smoldering. see more...

• Ok so I just ordered this because I was told it is a lot like urb...1 Answers
  • How is the formula and does it last long? Is it easy to blend? Wh...1 Answers
  • The revealed palettes are very similar to the naked palettes, wha...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not my fave of the revealed palettes, but it’s still pretty. I can’t rate any of the revealed palettes less than 4 stars because of how beautiful the brow highlighting colors are. I also use this Black almost every day to set my waterline eyeliner!
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I received this 2 color sample in my March Birchbox the colors are a really pretty Rose Gold color and a dark brown. My first reaction was that the Rose Gold was really pretty and I was excited to try it. I then swatched it and was very disappointed with the pigment of both the colors I could barely see them. I also noticed that when I was using them that they weren't very build able and didn't blend very well. I also notice that they were very powdery and had a lot of fall out. I would also say that I have tired more drugstore palettes that are better all around and last longer than these 2 eye shadows did. I was really not that impressed with it and don't think it would be worth paying $20 for the whole plaette.
jenn v.
White Plains, NY
I must say i love this eye shadow pallette, It has 20 pigmented colors a combinations of glitter colors and matte. The colors blend well, the color do cause fall-out but i dont mind the fall out bc the colors are great.This products is a good choice for beginners like my self who don't want to spend so much money on a high end palette. my friend has the Naked palette from UD and she was shocked that alot of the colors where dupes to her palette. I definitely recommend this product!
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
The formula is amazing, for the price! Great great quality! I only received a sample of two shimmers, not even sure if the palette has matte shades. The shimmer pigment truly shocked me, I was figuring it would be patchy or chunky. It was neither, literally perfect! I'm truly considering purchasing because of these two shades! Love love love this sampler palette!
Paige H.
Indianapolis, IN
Got this sample in my birch box this month and it is to die for I love me some glittery eyeshadow and it's a smoky eye uh thank you coastal scents for making me a very happy girl this month!!! I love it and will be buying a large size!!!!
Elizabeth S.
Oxnard, CA
I love this pallet it's perfect for everyday with its nudes and going out with its darker shadows. It's definitely a bargain for the quality you get, and the colors are similar to the UD pallet. The shadows have a nice smooth feel so it's a breeze for blending, and they last all day. Just make sure to tap the access off your brush if you don't want fall out which wasn't a problem with the shimmers but maybe more of the mattes.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I really love the colors of this eyeshadow the colors are beautiful with a light shimmer the only downfall is that I have to apply many layers to get a full on color , but the effort is so worth it,other than that it's a beautiful pallet and highly recommend.
Tracie C.
Export, PA
I got a sample of this through Birchbox. The colors are beautiful! They are shimmery and everything I would wear. And they do go on smooth and blend easily. However, they have very little pigmentation and you have to use so much to get color. Coastal Scents Revealed Smoky Palette
Sydney V.
Tallahassee, FL
I recently received a sample of this palette in my Birchbox and I am never using anything else! It came with the prettiest shade of shimmery light pink that I use right on the center of my lid, and a shimmery light brown that I use in the creases. It is the most flattering colors and make my eyes pop! I love how it withstands the entire day and doesn't fade or anything! I will be purchasing this product very soon!
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
I received this in a boxy charm. If I hadn't I would have never purchased it. I was actually impressed with the palette, given it's fairly low price point. It is not a super high quality formula and I much prefer other brands but the colors are beautiful and definitely usable for many different looks. Not my go -to but worth the money for someone on a budget that cannot afford a 60 dollar palette.
Angel G.
Hey, how much is this product?
Ornella S.
Are these shadows easily blend able?
Julia E.
Revealed or naked? Which one is worth it?
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
How pigmented are these shadows, and how long do they last on the lid with primer?
Bryanna K.
Inwood, WV
Where can I purchase this palette?