BY COASTAL SCENTS

When it comes to creating a smoky eye, we'll be the first to admit that it's easy to feel a little lost. Enter: this foolproof palette from the shadow pros at Coastal Scents. Featuring twenty can't-go-wrong shades in a variety of textures and colors, this shadow collection comes with blendable hues to craft any smoky look-from subtle and elegant to dark and smoldering. see more...

• Ok so I just ordered this because I was told it is a lot like urb...1 Answers
  • How is the formula and does it last long? Is it easy to blend? Wh...1 Answers
  • The revealed palettes are very similar to the naked palettes, wha...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mirror M.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
He shimmer shadows apply easily and are very buildable, making layering easy. However, in order to get the shadow noticeable, especially the nude shades, I would suggest using a primer. When applying, there is little to no fallout, and blending is a breeze thanks to the smooth formula. Unfortunately, the matte shadows are a little weaker in comparison to the shimmery shadows. The formula s dry and chalky, and unless you use a primer, it will takes many applications to get a dark, opaque color. The formula also makes them a little harder to blend, although not impossible.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Anderson, TX
This palette is great for someone need neutral shades as well as a few random bright ones to create a perfect smokey eye. It has a few transition colors and great crease colors such as a matte dark brown and a nice black. It has some purples and blues in there if you want a bold color and even has some amazing shimmer shades. I use this with the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and the colors look great! Do tap off your brush before applying though as a lot of pigment comes up at once. Overall, this is a great buy for everyone!
Vania L.
Vania L.
Penndel, PA
I got this in a Boxycharm box and had such high hopes for it. I do not own the Urban Decay Naked Smokey palette. I find the shadows very patchy and not pigmented, but I didn't try them with primer, so maybe they would get better. As with all Coastal Scents packaging, this can get a bit messy since they are very soft and can kick up a lot of fallout. I'm just thankful I didn't truly pay full-price for it. I'd say save your money and get the real UD Naked Smokey.
Dayna J.
Dayna J.
Laredo, TX
This palette girl ugh beautiful! I got this in my boxycharm and fell completely in love with the colors! I use this palette every time I'm looking for a nice smoked out look. The packaging this hard cardboard but the design is almost identical to the smokey palette from UD my eye color is brown so all these colors depending on how you combine them will make your eyes pop :) so many colors to choose from. Fallout is real with this palette. Definitely recommend!
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
College Sta, TX
I purchased this palette after falling in love with Coastal Scents original Revealed Palette expecting that this palette would just be used for those special going out nights when I wanted a smoker look. I was actually impressed at how often I end up reaching for this palette even for an everyday look. The left half of the palette is actually perfect for everyday!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Great palette, especially for the price.
I was very surprised at the quality of the shadows in this palette. They are so soft and glide on amazingly. The pigmentation is amazing! I adore the colors! They are sooooooo pretty. This product is good I want to purchase all of the revealed palettes to add to my collection.

(top pic is with flash, bottom is without)
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Temple City, CA
I did get this product through Boxycharm or Birchbox, (I don't remember) but it's a great eyeshadow palette. The colors are very powdery so I would suggest tapping off the brush before applying but nonetheless, they're very pigmented. Most of the shadows at least. Some are a little patchy but it's great for the price. A lot of good color selections as well.
amber f.
amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
The colors look sooooo beautiful in the palette. but the swatches for the dark purples in the top right are nothing like in the pan. they both turn out almost black and definitely not purple. these shadows are very powdery and you should definitely tap your brush before applying. I find that they apply really well wet to get the truest colors
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
You know, for the price point, this isn't a bad palette at all. Some of the shadows are a little chalky, and the shade that looks burgundy is actually more brownish, but there's a great selection of colors. You can create several complete looks with this palette, and it's a great starter for someone getting into makeup.
Diana Q.
Diana Q.
This palette is a dupe for the Urban Decay Smokey Palette, but is half the price. The shadows are comparable to that of the Urban Decay Smokey Palette. The pigment is not as great as the UD, but if you had never tried or compared the two, you would never know the difference. I would recommend this palette for beginners.
Angel G.
Angel G.
Hey, how much is this product?
Ornella S.
Ornella S.
Are these shadows easily blend able?
Julia E.
Julia E.
Revealed or naked? Which one is worth it?
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
How pigmented are these shadows, and how long do they last on the lid with primer?
Sarah b.
Sarah b.
Is this a good palette? Is it pigmented? Does it last long?