Coastal Scents Revealed Eyeshadow Palette

which revealed palettes do you own?
Where can you find this brand? And what is the cost range?
Some colors look dull. Do they give off good pigment?
Start your review of Coastal Scents Revealed Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
...are a near perfect duplicate to the Naked palette. All colors are well pigmented and have a great color pay-off. The best part? The price!!!in reviews
...me being cool toned porcelain\ very fair skin I usually reach for the nude eye shadows. these last for a long time on the eyes without creasing. recommend to everyone. not to mention they are rather inexpensive in reviews
Portland, OR
Review for: Coastal Scents Revealed Palette
If you want a cheaper version of the Naked Palette, YOU NEED THIS! I am on my second palette now, and I use it almost every day. There are a few matte eyeshadows I use for my everyday looks, and there are plenty of sparkly shades for your night out. The price is unbeatable for all these shades, and you can find it on sale often on the website.
The only thing is be careful with this palette that you don't drop it, I dropped my second one right after I received it and shattered two of the pans.
Indianapolis , IN
Coastal Scents Revealed Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tabatha C.
Review for: Coastal Scents Revealed Palette
Best dupe for UD Naked Pallette! This pallette is better than I expected.  I love the variety of colors it has and how gorgeous they look! These eyeshadows have a buttery texture and glide on smoothly, especially if you apply an eye primer first. They are pigmented pretty well and last all day without looking dull. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the packaging of this product. These awesome eyeshadows come in cased in a cardboard pallette. It does seem to hold up well, but I think for the quality of the eyeshadows it should definitely include a higher quality packaging! All in all I give it 5 stars an I use it daily!
Review for: Coastal Scents Revealed Palette
Great shades to create smoky eye look. A lot of dark colors, I wish there were more light colors because I use a lot of the light shimmery pink for inner corners. #palettelove
Review for: Eye-Shadow Pl-036
I didn't have high hopes for this at first, I love my UD Naked palettes and didn't think anything else could come close. I picked this up during a sale for $9 and I was blown away! The shades are so blendable, very pigmented and have a great variety of matte, shimmer, and metallic shades. It has become my daily go-to palette and I plan on buying the rest of the revealed palettes very soon!
Houston , TX
Coastal Scents Revealed Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Katherine R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Eye-Shadow Pl-036
Amo como pigmenta y colores cálidos y para maquillaje coloridos súper linda con ella puedes hacer diferentes maquillajes
Virginia City, NV
I personally own three of Coastal Scents palettes such as this one. I’m a big fan! The pigment is great and it stays on all day (with eyeshadow primer first). The pricing on these makes them really reasonable as well!
Baton Rouge, LA
Coastal Scents Revealed Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lacee L.
Coastal Scents Revealed Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lacee L.
Review for: Coastal Scents Revealed Palette
Expose your natural beauty with this exquisite collection of nude and metallic hues. These smooth, powdered shadows blend seamlessly to create an array of day or evening looks. The slim palette holds all twenty shadows, allowing for easy on-the-go application. This is a dupe for shades in urban decays naked 1 and 2.
East Boston, MA
Coastal Scents Revealed Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Katiria S.
I can honestly say that I absolutely love this palate!! It has beautiful eyeshadows wich are easy to blend together to create the most outstanding looks for both smokey & dramatic eye make up looks ! I very much enjoy using this wonderful product !
Finlayson, MN
Review for: Eye-Shadow Pl-036
I absolutely love this pallet goes great with my hazel ,eyes, first time user and I'll keep using it. This stuff is amazing I got mine online found a random link. The packaging was eye catching aand I would totally buy it again and again a little pricey but worth it.
Plymouth, MA
Review for: Eye-Shadow Pl-036
This is a great dupe for Urban Decay's naked 2. The colors are almost identical. I feel that the color payoff is great. The color lasts all day. All and all , I think this performs like a much more expensive pallet.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Helena, AL
il y a 4 ans
Coastal Scents Revealed Eyeshadow Palette where can I purchase this other than online?
Jan T. il y a un an
I haven't seen the Revealed palettes in any stores in several years.