Coastal Scents Professional Camouflage Concealer Palette uploaded by Michelle D.Coastal Scents Professional Camouflage Concealer Palette uploaded by Cha H.Coastal Scents Professional Camouflage Concealer Palette uploaded by Yermaris D.

BY COASTAL SCENTS

Create a flawless complexion with these ten cream-based concealers. Seamlessly blend flaws away in an instant with a range of shades for full coverage. Renowned as the essential ‘makeup magic’ for professional makeup artists, concealer easily custom blends to cover that which you "wish would just go away!" It’s like your very own magic kit! Dimensions: Palette : 9" x 3.97" x 0.44" (22.9cm x 10.1cm x 1.1cm), Concealer Pot Diameter: 1.47" (3.7cm) Net Weight: 30.0g / 1.05oz Ingredients: Squalane, Beeswax, Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Tocopheryl Acetate, o-cymen-5-ol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. SKU: PL-011 / UPC: 812158020102 see more...

Buy on Coastal...
  • "love this palette for contouring and concealing! this was gifted to me by my much more makeup junkie loving friend, and i have been obsessed! it has every colour you need for every skin type. although, i am giving it 4 stars as like everyone else is saying, it can dry out a bit! but also, agree with using an oil or even mixing with a moisturizer can help the product be more creamy for application. " in 3 reviews
  • "I love these colors perfect for nude and or natural look love love love you can use it as eyeshadow and it's perfect for shading eye brows !!!" in 1 review
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
Bought mine at Ross. I love how it has an assortment of colors, from light to dark tones. The cream formula is great and highly pigmented. It blends great with brushes or a beauty sponge. Great to use as a concealer or as contouring. I really recommend this palette.
Lyssa W.
AMAZING coverage and you can contour with it too. Is it possible to buy just one or two of the colors individually though? I dont typically like to contour with cream.... I prefer doing it when I use my powders to set the concealer (I use this whole thing as my foundation because I need lots of coverage!)
Cha H.
Marshall, MN
The concealer has a nice coverage and the coverage does last however sometimes it tends to not last as long and sometimes it makes my blemishes show I like how it has variety concealers for light skin and dark skin but I don't like how the consistency is so thick on your face you feel like you're caking your face up when you shouldn't feel that way.
Jenifer D.
Winter Spgs, FL
This product is horrible. It is cakey and thick. It contains ingredients that cause breakouts. It dries out on the skin and creases and looks thick and unnatural. You cannot use this under the eyes, as it is too pasty to thin out enough to not crease. The consistency of the product makes this impractical for anything.
Jerica J.
Las Vegas, NV
Coastal scents was actually the first makeup brand I fell inlove with and used when I just started wearing makeup and I must day this concealer palette is great smooth not too heavy and I actually find it very useful. Ive tried way more expensive brands but this one is actually gr. so for those just starting use this
ROsa G.
I bought this palette on Amazon and I love the coverage that this provides, I sometimes use this instead of my Anastasia Beverly Hills palette and it's creamier. I find that this is a really great product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a bargain and a great product.
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
I absolutely love Coastal Scents. I was introduced to this line when I did modeling. Now as a freelance MUA I have purchased many products. The concealer palette is a great, affordable item for your kit or personal use! Many shades for contouring and highlighting. Creamy texture. CON: Can "crack" on certain skins...it begins to seperate, even when set with setting powder. :(
PAMELA C.
Newark, DE

I love this outline palette ! Leaves natural skin, has a great texture and pigmentation. It is creamy and can be applied with any brush , as well fixed in the skin and has an amazing durabulidade ! The price is very very good, I will buy again for sure
April G.
Lafayette, LA
I love the price of this product. I also like the colors. I don't really like the way it blends it seems like it takes for ever to get it blended well. But i have found another use for it. I actually started to use it as an eyeshadow primer.
jacqueline S.
This palette is okay... very hard to blend and not very creamy at all. sort of have to scoop out the product. that being said its a good practice palette. I found it at ross for about 8 bucks and figured it was perfect to practice contouring or how to conceal dark spots and such without wasting my expensive products.
jacqueline S.
Any tips on how to make it creamier?
Olivia T.
Jackson, MS
I've been wanting to try highlighting & contouring. Is This A Good Product For Darker Complexions?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Is it a more creamy palette? Or powder/pressed? Is it blendable?
Elizabeth T.
Has anyone had success in using this palette to contour? I've read it's difficult to blend.
rosy s.
How does this compare to the ABH countour palette?