Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Jessica B.
6 colors available

BY COASTAL SCENTS

Buy on Jet.com*
Maria S.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
As much as I abhor the term "holy grail" when used to explain someone's beauty product preferences, this stuff is definitely my absolute fave or "holy grail" eyeliner. It stays put FOREVER, and I have the most oily eyelids on the planet. It is super dark, deep jet black, and the applicator doesn't crumble to pieces like on some other cheap eyelining products. I really love this product!
Yaz F.
Yaz F.
Brownsville, TX
This is my all time favorite eyeliner! The brush allows good control to achieve the perfect winged liner! Also, I've tried so many eyeliner and they all run and irritate my eyes, if you have a problem with delicate eyes this eyeliner is for you! It won't run! Plus it's so affordable!
Kensey H.
Kensey H.
Keota, OK
This Eyeliner gives me the perfect wing! i use it every day, somedays i use tape somedays i free hand it. The eyeliner is by far the best ive used. It last all day for me at school, it doesn't sweat off compared to other makeup ive used. i would consider buying it!
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh I love this eyeliner!! I got it in my ipsy bag months ago and I just finished it. It was my go to eyeliner. It goes on so nicely and the brush was so precise. I was able to do a wing for the first time without looking weird. I am definitely re-purchasing!
Emma H.
Emma H.
Sandown, NH
WOW! When I got this eyeliner, I was skeptical because the packaging is a little bit cheap. But after actually using this product, I must say I was very impressed. it has a very matte finish and application is easy. easily my favorite eyeliner.
britni b.
britni b.
Martinsville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this liner has a felt tip! It's easy to use and you have great control. The liner itself is super dark and opaque. The only thing I dislike is it rubs off super easy. Sometimes by midday half my liner is rubbed off.
Paige D.
Paige D.
Staten Island, NY
This eyeliner is one of my FAVORITES. It's a very solid black with great pigmentation. The brush is very stiff and almost like a felt tip combined with an actual brush. It stays on through just about anything, which is amazing
Jaide R.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
I loved the liquid of this product, but I felt the brush was too long. I didn't have a lot of control over this product. It was too expensive for what I got and I probably won't buy again
Marria M.
Marria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great eyeliner I love how pigmented the formula is, however I didn't like the brush, for my liking it was to long & I didn't have much control over it. Overall it's a great buy.
Ale M.
Ale M.
This is a great eyeliner, I use this for my wing line and it does a really good job, no cracks and no smudging, it's stays intact even after hours of having it on.
krystal ☺.
krystal ☺.
Is it long lasting,?
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Melrose, MN
Is this good for doing wings? Plus how long does it last? I need to find one that last all day without reapplying it.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Crofton, MD
Is the brush on this a thick or thin one? How easy is it to do wings?
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Just got this, wanted to know if it smudges?