Coastal Scents Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Jessica B.

BY COASTAL SCENTS

Buy on Amazon
Sarah N.
Review for: Jet more...
My go to eyeliner !! I love this eyeliner, I’ve been using it for almost 2 years. it’s so cheap and for that price I get amazing results it’s almost like a high-end brand quality. It’s easy to use and it’s super pigmented . Doesn’t smudge and stays put. Highly reccomend
Stacy O.
Middletown, OH
Review for: Jet more...
One of my favorite liquid eyeliners. Dries down matte. Lasts all day. Pretty easy to apply. I use it weekly. And I haven’t run out of it yet. I love the little bottle. I would buy this again. Good product
Kaitlyn C.
This is one of the best eyeliners I have tried, at least in the color Black. Provided I do not rub at my eyes, this stays on flawlessly all day 8+ hours. It is waterproof and is one of the only eyeliners I have applied that does not skip during application. I love the firm felt tip for doing wings and the price is fantastic. I still need to test out some of the colored ones and see if they hold up to the same standard, but I highly recommend the black.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
As much as I abhor the term "holy grail" when used to explain someone's beauty product preferences, this stuff is definitely my absolute fave or "holy grail" eyeliner. It stays put FOREVER, and I have the most oily eyelids on the planet. It is super dark, deep jet black, and the applicator doesn't crumble to pieces like on some other cheap eyelining products. I really love this product!
Yaz F.
Brownsville, TX
This is my all time favorite eyeliner! The brush allows good control to achieve the perfect winged liner! Also, I've tried so many eyeliner and they all run and irritate my eyes, if you have a problem with delicate eyes this eyeliner is for you! It won't run! Plus it's so affordable!
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Oh I love this eyeliner!! I got it in my ipsy bag months ago and I just finished it. It was my go to eyeliner. It goes on so nicely and the brush was so precise. I was able to do a wing for the first time without looking weird. I am definitely re-purchasing!
Amber W.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Cobalt more...
Yikes! This stuff flakes like nobody's business. you cant tell i was even wearing liner if it were not for the icky crumbles on my face after about 4 hours of wearing it. its not incredibly pigmented either, you have to do multiple coats for full opacity (which leads to flakiness.)
Paige D.
Poughkeepsie , NY
This eyeliner is one of my FAVORITES. It's a very solid black with great pigmentation. The brush is very stiff and almost like a felt tip combined with an actual brush. It stays on through just about anything, which is amazing
Vilma V.
I received this in a past Ipsy glam bag. It is a liquid liner with a felt tip applicator. Excellent color payoff. Long lasting. Easy to apply. I received the color Black, which is of course, my top favorite color for liquid liners.
Marria M.
It's a great eyeliner I love how pigmented the formula is, however I didn't like the brush, for my liking it was to long & I didn't have much control over it. Overall it's a great buy.
krystal ☺.
Is it long lasting,?
Shannon L.
Melrose, MN
Is this good for doing wings? Plus how long does it last? I need to find one that last all day without reapplying it.
Kayla H.
Crofton, MD
Is the brush on this a thick or thin one? How easy is it to do wings?
Kimberly S.
Just got this, wanted to know if it smudges?