Coastal Scents Lip Quad, Power Play uploaded by Holly N.

BY COASTAL SCENTS

For those who dare to be bold, this is the lip quad for you. The lip quad shades are firm like a lipstick and can be applied with any lip brush in your collection. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Brenda R.
Granger, TX
The colors are so beautiful and bold. It brightens the whole face. I really love the colors. All the colors in this palette last long and I only reapply after I have eaten. I have naturally dry lips and this actually helped my lips stay hydrated instead of drying them out.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received the Coastalscents lipstick number 15 from lipmonthly. It's a highly pigmented thick dark red color. I would definitely recommend using a lipliner with this lippie. It is very hydrating and beautiful. I would recommend this to a friend
kelly w.
Glendale, AZ
It is so rare for me to find a lipstick that goes good with my skin. But this lipstick does. I can mix and match or just where it by itself. I really think this is awesome. Definitely a must-have. The shades of red are my favorite.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like Coastalscents brand?