BY COASTAL SCENTS

Robyn W.
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
This is a good palette for the price. I purchased it and found that I just never reached for it, for whatever reason. The pigmentation is good, but I just don't use it much. I don't really like the packaging much, either, but it's nice that it comes with a mirror. The eyeshadows are smaller than "normal", being about the size of a dime. These aren't the best eyeshadows I've used before, but they are great when compared to drugstore level eyeshadows.
Kelsee O.
Kelsee O.
Didn't like this palette as much as the revealed but it's a good one to take on a trip something smaller and more protected. Traveled with it and didn't worry about it breaking. Colors are good.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
I love the creativity this palate offers. The colors give you enough to dress yourself up or down and look fabulous.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
bloomingdale, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these palettes, I have 2 of them. they are so pigmented and easy to place in a to go bag. color last all day and is not chalky or dry.
Ani E.
Ani E.
Woodland Hls, CA
The pigmentation on these eyeshadows are amazing. They are not as long lasting as lets say a naked pallet but for the price they are great. I got this in one of my subscription boxes and I love it. I highly recommend it.
kim W.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Love this little palette. These are my favorite colors that can be worn for day or night. They go on smooth with lots of pigment and the small compact is perfect to carry in your purse
Brigid C.
Brigid C.
South Windsor, CT
I love this palette, I think the colors are very versatile and not too attention seeking. They go on well and stay on.
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Broomall, PA
I absolutely love this palette! It is great for an everyday makeup look or you you can glam it up for a nighttime look. The case is very compact and has a mirror. The shadows are on the smaller size, each eyeshadow being roughly the size of dime. However, it is extremely pigmented and easy to work with.
Tiera W.
Tiera W.
I bought this palette thinking that I wanted to try different colors that I hadn't tried before and I didn't like the colors. The colors didn't go with my skin tone well and they were too out there for my style. Other than the colors in this palette the shadow stayed on all day but they weren't very vivid colors.
Amber Z.
Amber Z.
This palette is my everyday eye makeup. I love the colors and the pigmentation. I will use other eye shadows but I keep going back to this one!