Coastal Scents Go Makeup Palette uploaded by Marcie M.Coastal Scents Go Makeup Palette uploaded by Chrissy D.

BY COASTAL SCENTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Escape down under with our Sydney Go Palette. Inspired by the neon lights of this popular Australian city, this palette has a surprising range of vibrant, shimmery eye shadows. All twelve shadows are stored in a matte black Coastal Scents imprinted palette and equipped with a mirror for convenience. see more...

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Review for: Blue/Green/Pink/Yellow more...
I love everything coastal scents, they are so affordable, and the pigment is awesome in their products. This one , I use often because the green is super pretty for my brown eyes. This is a great product, and it is buildable and lasts all day.
Shardane B.
YONKERS, NY
One of the very first palettes I bought myself and I still adore It! This is a shimmer palette of very bright and vibrant shades that are EXTREMELY pigmented but don't shy away because any shade can be toned down. It is a small palette that is easy to carry around in your purse or make up case.
Chrissy D.
Thorndale, PA
So I feel like there is good and bad here. I feel like if you are just experiencing makeup this is a good buy. It is relatively inexpensive, typical color pay off is high and you get to experiment with a number of shades. I have sensitive skin and I've never had a problem with coastal scents shadows. I've seen women of every color rock each of these go palettes in their own way, so it's definitely diverse.

However, I think these go palettes pale in compare to their hot pot counterparts (which are often on sale for $.99). Here you only get about a dime size of shadow. Personally, I would probably grab a few hot pots instead when they are on sale.
Kassandra K.
Alfred, ME
I have been in love with Costal Scents makeup palettes for a couple years now. I first learned about them through YouTube. The makeup is very pigmented and the price is affordable, given the incredible quality of the makeup. The formula didn't make my skin break out or cause any irritation. I love the colors produced, and will definitely repurchase in the future!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,800 reviews
I was super excited to get this pallet after hearing so many good things about costal scents makeup. I received it quickly and in perfect condition. It is a small pallet that would work great for travel. The only problem I have with it is that I have a medium olive ton skin and even after using primer and NYX milk as a base I still didn't have the color pay off that many others said that they did. I've even tried skipping base, then skipping primer with the same results.
Britt A.
Aubrey, TX
Highly pigmented shadows! Great staple in any makeup artists kit. Actually, for anyone who is a makeup addict! Super blendable and long lasting. My eyes look on point all day when I wear my coastal Scents shadow/s. My sis in law introduced me and I'm so grateful!
Emerald M.
I have 6 of these palettes that I purchased once during a bundle deal on Coastal Scents' site. These aren't horrible eyeshadow palettes, but if I had to purchase them separately I'd pass. Each shadow is about dime size and you really have to dig into some to pick up pigment. The pigment is buildable and other colors are better than some.
Stephanie H.
Honestly ive never been displeased with a palette from coastal scents its very affordable ships quick good color pay off and best of all they are always having a sale and not to metion the samples in your order ! love coastal scents! #coastalscents
Genesis F.
Irving, TX
Amazing shadows for a great price! They have so many palettes and individual shadows to choose from. They are pigmented and very blend able.
Anahi J.
Bremen, IN
I was extremely impressed by costal scents. They have very pigmented colors. It was also pretty cheap compared to other palettes that I use.
Brianna S.
Sheboygan, WI
The eye shadows are they really sented? maybe I'm reading it wrong
Jessica H.