Coastal Scents Forever Blush uploaded by Beauty and Jams A.

Coastal Scents Forever Blush

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The perfectly pigmented powder blush for a long-lasting rush of color. Complete with a mirror, the color-packed compact will go a long way. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "with this one with a little bit you can get a soft rosy cheeks look but if your in cheek it’s good to" in 4 reviews
Madison. W.
Orange Park
Review for: Charming more...
The pigments in these are to die for! They’re so cheap but pack a big punch. I will say a little goes a long way on these though. So be somewhat light with your hand. I’ve been buying these for years and absolutely love them. They don’t wear off during the day either.
I recieved a sample of the forever blush in a subscription box one month and I LOVE the two colors I received. I have a true pink and a coral shade. The pink is a bit shimmery but as long as you don't go in heavy handed, it works well. I just prefer a matte blush. They are pigmented though!
Evana P.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Elegant more...
I️ love this blush for a couple reasons. One, it’s a great price for how much product you’re receiving for I️t. Second, the product goes on very subtle and I️t is the perfect amount on your face. The color options are amazing.
Lena M.
These blushes are AMAZING!!!!!! Very pigmented, creamy, blendable, affordable and long lasting. I have purchased 5 different colors ranging from a bright orange to a soft baby pink. They all look great on my darker skin (even the soft baby pink). Word of caution, be very light handed when applying the blushes because they are very, very pigmented and if you are not careful, you can end up looking like a ckown! These blushes are perfect for all skin types and tones. There is a wide range of colors that will be perfect for an everyday look to a more glamorous night out look. The prices are amazing and they are often on sale too. Only con in my option is choosing what color to wear! I have recommended these blushes to many of my friends and coworkers and they ALL love them!!!
Megan S.
Review for: Romantic more...
I love love love Coastal Scents products! They're good quality and are extremely affordable. I love this blush. It is very pigmented, which surprised me initially. You get a beautiful wash of color without having use a ton of product. It's a large pan and it will last me FOREVER! The color Romantic is a matte finish Dusky Rose color and is gorgeous! It goes on smooth and evenly while managing to last all day. I just ordered more of their blushes in different finishes ( they have matte, satin and shimmer). They are absolutely worth a try.
Sway S.
Review for: Romantic, Royal, Radiant, Exquisite more...
I picked up a couple of these awhile back and to my surprise they are awesome. These are regularly priced at $8, but I got them on sale for $4. They come in different finishes such as Matte, Shimmer and Satin and a little mirror is included. You get 0.35 oz of product and the pan size are huge. These blushes are very pigmented and gorgeous colors. Rich in tones and a little goes a long way so be easy when applying these blushes.
April B.
Chesterfield, MI
I think these blushes are absolutely beautiful. They are pigmented and go on the skin great. No patchiness or skipping. They have some beautiful colors to choose from. For the small price tag they are so worth it.
Carolina P.
Costal Scents Blushes are really good. The pigmentation is great. The price is awesome. I recommend this to anyone who is in a budget like me. They always have great specials.
This blush is not really talked about and should be! The range of colors and finishes is phenomenal and the price point is unheard of. The formula and pigmentation make this a great choice for those starting their makeup collections or for old pros!

Make sure you use a light hand with the darker colors- these blushes pack a lunch! Seriously uber pigmented!!

There are several dupes for higher end blushes in this range as well!
Alizabeth S.
Elkton, MD
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Coastal Scents. They're so amazing. I have this blush in my shadow blush palette and it has such great pigment. It sure does last a long time too! I've had this for two years and still have a good amount left.
Vanessa J.
New Egypt, NJ
I have been looking for a new blush is this super bright? Or subtle?
Melissa L.
Ortonville, MI
How is the fall out and pigment on these blushes? I've never tried coastal Scents blush.
Cherise P.
I'd love to give this blush a chance. What is it's pigment and lasting power like?
mallen b.
Does this blush have staying power?
Taylor M.
How long does it stay on for?