Coastal Scents Forever Blush uploaded by Beauty and Jams A.
18 colors available

BY COASTAL SCENTS

The perfectly pigmented powder blush for a long-lasting rush of color. Complete with a mirror, the color-packed compact will go a long way. see more...

• How does this compare to Nars orgasm blush? Be the first to answer!
  • How is the fall out and pigment on these blushes? I've never tried ...2 Answers
  • Que tan pigmentado es este blush Coastal Scents?? Que tanto dura en...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alizabeth S.
Alizabeth S.
ELKTON, MD
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Coastal Scents. They're so amazing. I have this blush in my shadow blush palette and it has such great pigment. It sure does last a long time too! I've had this for two years and still have a good amount left.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Peyton, CO
Highly pigmented, easily blended out, android of shades sure to compliment any skin tone whether warm/cool, light or dark. This is so underrated and comes at an amazing price. I definitely recommend this product!
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Costal Scents Blushes are really good. The pigmentation is great. The price is awesome. I recommend this to anyone who is in a budget like me. They always have great specials.
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
They are really affordable and are so pigmented! Easy to travel with and nice packaging as well last pretty long.
Dee J.
Dee J.
Coastal scents....are awesome the colors are great and they last, they are flattering and the prices are great
Alejandra T.
Alejandra T.
Bethesda, MD
I love this product is the best for my lips, the color is beautiful, I really like it.
Lena M.
Lena M.
These blushes are AMAZING!!!!!! Very pigmented, creamy, blendable, affordable and long lasting. I have purchased 5 different colors ranging from a bright orange to a soft baby pink. They all look great on my darker skin (even the soft baby pink). Word of caution, be very light handed when applying the blushes because they are very, very pigmented and if you are not careful, you can end up looking like a ckown! These blushes are perfect for all skin types and tones. There is a wide range of colors that will be perfect for an everyday look to a more glamorous night out look. The prices are amazing and they are often on sale too. Only con in my option is choosing what color to wear! I have recommended these blushes to many of my friends and coworkers and they ALL love them!!!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Review for: Romantic
I love love love Coastal Scents products! They're good quality and are extremely affordable. I love this blush. It is very pigmented, which surprised me initially. You get a beautiful wash of color without having use a ton of product. It's a large pan and it will last me FOREVER! The color Romantic is a matte finish Dusky Rose color and is gorgeous! It goes on smooth and evenly while managing to last all day. I just ordered more of their blushes in different finishes ( they have matte, satin and shimmer). They are absolutely worth a try.
Sway S.
Sway S.
Review for: Romantic, Royal, Radiant, Exquisite
I picked up a couple of these awhile back and to my surprise they are awesome. These are regularly priced at $8, but I got them on sale for $4. They come in different finishes such as Matte, Shimmer and Satin and a little mirror is included. You get 0.35 oz of product and the pan size are huge. These blushes are very pigmented and gorgeous colors. Rich in tones and a little goes a long way so be easy when applying these blushes.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Colorado Springs, CO
Has a beautiful subtle tone to them, love the colors of the palette choices and it lasts a long time unlike other blushes I've used and the price is decent
Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
New Egypt, NJ
I have been looking for a new blush is this super bright? Or subtle?
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Ortonville, MI
How is the fall out and pigment on these blushes? I've never tried coastal Scents blush.
Wen E.
Wen E.
New Orleans, LA
How pigmented is this is this blush?
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
London
How long does it stay on for?
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Brownsville , KY
Does it look fake or natural?