BY COASTAL SCENTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

12 Inspired fall shades. see more...

Coastal Scents Fall Festival Palette, 8.5-Ounce
  • "This is hands down one of my absolute favorite eye shadow palettes! You get a great variety of shades and the color pigmentation is incredible for the price! You can get so many great fall or anytime looks from this palette! The quality is superb and I recommend them to anybody! Coastal scents is such a quality and affordable brand! The price is far less than the one listed here, it is usually about 13$ on the Coastal Scents website. In this palette in particular the only dud is the black shade "Gunmetal" which isn't as insanely pigmented as the others, but that can be useful for shading! " in 29 reviews
  • "I received the CoastalScents REVEALED palette sampler in BALLERINA...2 mattes/2shimmers....all gorgeous nudes. The mattes are a lovely cream shade and a darker brown shade. The shimmers are subtle and the colors are a peachy nude and a lighter copper. The whole thing works. Toooo cute in the 1" x 1" palette and surprisingly long lasting. Thankyou BirchBox....lovvvve this, and will be sure to get the AUTUMN palette...lovvve the earthy brown, green, rust, purple hues. Will continue to purchase CS Palettes. A+++++ gorgeousness, quality, and affordability." in 3 reviews
Brittany S.
Nashville , TN
IN LOVE with this palette! Super affordable, gorgeous colors that are super pigmented... I mean, hello? What's not to love? Truthfully, I almost passed it up because I didn't recognize the brand, but I'm so glad I didn't.
Kelli J.
Rogersville, TN
This palette is perfect for fall/winter or nights out. coastal scents is a great company all around, they are affordable and have high-end quality. these shadows are velvety smooth, blend flawlessly and are very pigmented! they have very little fall out. they really help you create that perfect smokey eye.
Brandi M.
Mulga, AL
I love this palette! Lovely fall colors! The formula is great. The eyeshadows are silky and nicely pigmented. I definitely recommend trying this out. Coastal Scents is awesome. The Revealed palettes are great too
Brandy G.
Highlands Ranch
I love how many wonderful colors there are to choose from in this palette.
The colors are long lasting and very affordable. You can order it on Amazon and when one particular color runs out you can order that one since they color blocks are magnetic and come out easily. A must have for fall!!!!!
Michelle W.
New Boston, OH
Beautiful colors! You can make many looks with one palette! I recommend this one to everyone because there are so many colors that there is something for everyone!
Talcum B.
Peoria, IL
I can't for the life of me figure out why pay for overpriced products when Coastal Scents are not only frugal like Colourpop but have the pigmentation and quality like the higher end products.
Sabrina R.
The colors in this Pallet is beyond amazing for its price! These colors would look sooo amazing in the fall time! They're really pigmented and having such a creamy texture which will make it easy to blend. I recommend this to everyone.😍
Sarah G.
Marietta, GA
I love coastal scents! The #Revealed palettes they have are dupes for the #Naked palettes. the colors are super #pigmented and go on #flawlessly. Only downside is the #fallout.
Candelaria C.
Wasco , CA
I have this pallets and omg its one of the best pallets I've ever tried you can even switch the shadows to every order you want the shadows are so pigmented I just love them :)
Andreina W.
Rockwall, TX
Loveeeeeee this brand amazing quality super affordable prices some are matte some are shimmer i recommend applying primer for better results for day and night looks 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Kristen H.
Montreal West, QC
What are the texture of these shadows?
Gabryel J.
I've never seen this brand before the colors are beautiful. I'd love to test this out looks pigmented AF and the price is a plus
Rachael G.
I heard this palette is honestly the best but with out a setting spray would it stay on for a long period.? Would the colors basically match with anything?
Abigail L.
Are these pigmented?
Tania S.
Reading, PA
Where can i find this palette and how much ?