BY COASTAL SCENTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

12 Inspired fall shades. see more...

Coastal Scents Fall Festival Palette, 8.5-Ounce
  • "This is hands down one of my absolute favorite eye shadow palettes! You get a great variety of shades and the color pigmentation is incredible for the price! You can get so many great fall or anytime looks from this palette! The quality is superb and I recommend them to anybody! Coastal scents is such a quality and affordable brand! The price is far less than the one listed here, it is usually about 13$ on the Coastal Scents website. In this palette in particular the only dud is the black shade "Gunmetal" which isn't as insanely pigmented as the others, but that can be useful for shading! " in 29 reviews
  • "I received the CoastalScents REVEALED palette sampler in BALLERINA...2 mattes/2shimmers....all gorgeous nudes. The mattes are a lovely cream shade and a darker brown shade. The shimmers are subtle and the colors are a peachy nude and a lighter copper. The whole thing works. Toooo cute in the 1" x 1" palette and surprisingly long lasting. Thankyou BirchBox....lovvvve this, and will be sure to get the AUTUMN palette...lovvve the earthy brown, green, rust, purple hues. Will continue to purchase CS Palettes. A+++++ gorgeousness, quality, and affordability." in 3 reviews
grace b.
Clermont, GA
I love this sooo much it has so many different eyeshadow looks that you can create. I also hsve the winterberry palette. check out my channel grace Bailey I'm new to youtube and I would really appreciate your support.
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
This palette is so gorgeous....the colors are absolutely stunning. I love how buttery and smooth they are and when I swatched them they were super pigmented. My only negative is there aren't enough mattes.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
Natalie S.
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH
I LOVE this palette! Such great colors for fall, or all year round if you are like me and wear whatever colors you want. These are super pigmented and feel great. You are getting full size pots as well, making the value spectacular. This palette is interchangeable, so you can replace colors as needed with other CS hot pots or replenish colors you've used up. I've already created so many different looks with this and I've had it for only a month. One of my go tos!
Brittany S.
This product has so many versatile colors that would look good on all eye colors and skin tone. It has very warm shades. The consistency of the shadows are very blendable but some colors are a bit chalky feeling. The price of this pallet is very reasonable and I found it quite easily and ordered it from Amazon. It shipped very fast and was here within a few days. The darker purple color is a bit spotchy at first, but it is buildable and you are able to get a good color then out without the colors looking muddy. For the price in would say it is a very good drug store pallet.
Melanie M.
Las Vegas, NV
My go to Fall palette for years now! I purchased this palette years ago when it first came out. I never get sick of these beautiful Fall colors. The shadows are well made. Very pigmented and not powdery. Lasts all day, especially with a primer! These are tones that will work well on everyone. I am of a medium/dark skin tone and I love ALL of the colors. The perfect eye colors to wear during the Thanksgiving holiday.
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
This is a really nice palette. Great fall colors. The shadows are mostly very pigmented but there are a few not so great ones, but still workable. Plus when you run out of a particular shadow, you can order a new one as the shadows are all sold in single pans (this palette is magnetic & the pans are replaceable).
Evelynn M.
I have these eyeshadow in singles and they are amazing! They are ridiculously cheap & they are nicely pigmented. Some eyeshadows are duds but there are some that are insanely awesome compared to the price :) I'm getting my next order this Monday and I'm extremely excited. I recommend this to my ladies who are looking for cheap magnetic eyeshadows. They're around 2$ or cheaper, shipping in the us is inexpensive mine was 2.08$. It always takes 3 days max for delivery.
Julia V.
Love love love this palette the name fits it very well..' I used this palette so much during the fall last year..' It's a beautiful palette and the colors are stunning.. The pigmentation is awesome and the longevity of the shadows also! This palette is a great bang for your buck!
Kristen H.
Montreal West, QC
What are the texture of these shadows?
Gabryel J.
I've never seen this brand before the colors are beautiful. I'd love to test this out looks pigmented AF and the price is a plus
Rachael G.
I heard this palette is honestly the best but with out a setting spray would it stay on for a long period.? Would the colors basically match with anything?
Abigail L.
Are these pigmented?
Tania S.
Reading, PA
Where can i find this palette and how much ?