BY COASTAL SCENTS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

12 Inspired fall shades. see more...

Coastal Scents Fall Festival Palette, 8.5-Ounce
  • "This is hands down one of my absolute favorite eye shadow palettes! You get a great variety of shades and the color pigmentation is incredible for the price! You can get so many great fall or anytime looks from this palette! The quality is superb and I recommend them to anybody! Coastal scents is such a quality and affordable brand! The price is far less than the one listed here, it is usually about 13$ on the Coastal Scents website. In this palette in particular the only dud is the black shade "Gunmetal" which isn't as insanely pigmented as the others, but that can be useful for shading! " in 29 reviews
  • "I received the CoastalScents REVEALED palette sampler in BALLERINA...2 mattes/2shimmers....all gorgeous nudes. The mattes are a lovely cream shade and a darker brown shade. The shimmers are subtle and the colors are a peachy nude and a lighter copper. The whole thing works. Toooo cute in the 1" x 1" palette and surprisingly long lasting. Thankyou BirchBox....lovvvve this, and will be sure to get the AUTUMN palette...lovvve the earthy brown, green, rust, purple hues. Will continue to purchase CS Palettes. A+++++ gorgeousness, quality, and affordability." in 3 reviews
Madison. W.
Orange Park
For the price you can NOT go wrong. I originally bought a few of their single pot eyeshadows and fell in love. Coastal scents really seem like they care about their shadows. This pallet is absolutely beautiful. They blend flawlessly, apply evenly and last all day! I get sooo many compliments when I wear their eyeshadows. Definitely worth your time and money. It’s unbelievably cheap but the quality of the shadows and their pigments is outstanding.
Danyel L.
Enola, PA
Best. Palette. Ever. I reach for this palette all the time!! It has some great shades that are timeless. I’ve purchased this palette as a gift for people and everyone always loves it!!! I would definitely buy this again for myself!
Stefanie V.
Hialeah, FL
I don't have this palette but I do have about 40 of their individual eyeshdaows! I bought all of them when the had the 99 cent hot pot sale alone with an empty 28 pan palette and empty 12 pan palette. I'm pretty happy with all the colors I've tried so far! You can't really expect much from shadows that are so cheap, but these go above and beyond in my opinion. Some shadows are hits while others are misses, but even if they aren't that pigmented or are powdery, you can usually still work with them and build them up to your desired opacity. It takes a bit more work when using the weaker shadows, but overall I highly recommend these shadows! Normally they run for about $2 which is a great price to begin with but they just recently had a 99 cent sale so I highly recommend that you keep an eye out for these sales to try some shadows out! I got a lot of new, unique colors that I didn't have in my collection before. I had too many neutrals and warm tone colors and wanted more pops of color and shimmers. I'm so happy with my purchase!
Traci H.
Fairmont, WV
I have purchased a few things from Coastal Scents in the past and had reservations about the products then. I decided to give them another shot with this palette. The pigmentation is ok for the price of the palette. Some colors have amazing pigmentation, while others do not. I will continue to use and test out different looks but my first impression of this palette is: not much kickback, pigmentation is ok, takes a lot of product for desired look, still looks faded after the fact. Coastal Scents Fall Festival Palette, 8.5-Ounce
Domenique I.
Virginia Bch, VA
This brand is such an underdog like they're single shadows and their palettes are so pigmented they blend like a dream and their prices are so low like they just had a sale we're all there single Shadows are 50% off which made them $0.99 like come on you can't beat that anywhere normally priced at $2 and they give you the same amount of product as any other company that gives single Shadows but the price is so good I was a bit skeptical at first like this price they're probably not that good but oh my gosh I was wrong and they are amazing
Lauren H.
Holden , LA
I don't have this palette but wanted to show some swatches of some shadows I have. Their really nice for an affordable price, especially the shimmer shades. Left to right ( reef sand, Tuscan terra cotta, sand storm, sun worshipper, Oktoberfest, champagne orange, Phoenix sun, Tuscany, redwood, burnt umber, pure bronze, dark golden olive, vintage burgundy) Take note the first shade you can hardly see because of my skin tone and the pale yellow shade is not that pigmented. Dark colors are lovely though.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
Best palette ever absolutely love it so rich and pigmented also I got this when it was 50% off so only spent about $5 on this to try and I just love it affordable and such high quality I will be buying more from coastal scents I highly recommend!!!
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Oh my lord do i love this palette. You can make a completed look with just this palette which i love. You have a transition color, shimmers and mattes. The eyeshadows themselves are buttery and there isn't a lot of fallout which is very important. I love this palette and i believe that it works with every eye color.
Peyton S.
Absolutely love this eyeshadow palette! Would love to try more of their products. It is inexpensive and very good quality! I bought it offline after hearing someone talk about it and was well worth the purchase!
grace b.
Clermont, GA
I love this sooo much it has so many different eyeshadow looks that you can create. I also hsve the winterberry palette. check out my channel grace Bailey I'm new to youtube and I would really appreciate your support.
Kristen H.
Montreal West, QC
What are the texture of these shadows?
Gabryel J.
I've never seen this brand before the colors are beautiful. I'd love to test this out looks pigmented AF and the price is a plus
Rachael G.
I heard this palette is honestly the best but with out a setting spray would it stay on for a long period.? Would the colors basically match with anything?
Abigail L.
Are these pigmented?
Tania S.
Reading, PA
Where can i find this palette and how much ?