BY COASTAL SCENTS

Finally! A perfect concealer palette that not only showcases 12 made to match shades, but also hosts 3 fantastic corrector concealers. This palette is designed for travel, but don't let it's size fool you. These 15 pans will give you a multitude of applications. see more...

Buy on Coastal...*
  • "I think this product works pretty well, I have to mix certain shades for my color skin but thats why its great it has so many shades." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product to all my friends" in 1 review
  • "pretty good pallet for the price." in 1 review
Farasha H.
Shawnee
Coastal Scents is one of my favorite brands because many of the products are decent quality at a good value. I always wait until they have a sale (I bought the Eclipse Concealer Palette for $4.98). You get 15 shades ranging from a pearly highlighter, three corrective shades, and eleven concealers/contour shades. They are creamy and long-lasting, and blend well into the skin. I prefer using my fingers to pat on and blend the product where I need it, rather than using a sponge or brush, but that’s just me. The compact is small and sturdy enough for travel, and in a pinch, you can custom-blend your own foundation shade (just use a cosmetic spatula and small cosmetic palette). The only criticism I have is that it would have been nice to include a mirror in the compact.

I recommend Coastal Scents, especially if you’re on a budget and want to build your makeup collection without breaking your bank account.
Allie M.
Sinton, Tx
I didn't get the eclipse palette..i got the camouflage cream contour palette and i love it! Great coverage and great price. I would highly recommend.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Not I like this palette.
Is pure oil and not is coverage good.
I have and I use so much but never No' t like.
Is undertones pink and I'm yellow skin.
For sure price not work bad
Best options for drugstore and pigmented so good.
The purchase because it is economic but not worth buying, this best options at over price and drugstore.
Is very oily for my skin, I have oil skin or combination.
I'm not working.
#Contest
Shadea R.
Venezuela
I loooooove that palette because the coverage of the colors is medium/high perfect for my BIG's imperfections. If you see the photo u can see how are used the palette(sorry lol) but is my fav! 😍
Sabrina Gabriela G.
I've been using this concealer palette for almost a year now and I must admit it is better than I expected from such a low price. All of them have a creamy texture and blend very well, you can use a brush or a sponge, the light tones have a medium coverage intended for dark circles, on the top left there's a "highlight" I didn't use very much, I have to praise the green concealer because it works really well and the darker ones on the right; wich I use to contour. In general, this is a really good palette with all the basics you need.
Roxana antonieta R.
Excellent palette of concealers daily use has very good coverage to cover imperfections like dark circles, stains and reds I highly recommend its affordable price is worth it
Anna s.
dora
Great pallet first learning how to contour id recommend to anyone. Just make sure you wet you sponde befote apply so it can spread more
Madeline d.
In fairness, I would give the one color of the pack that I'm using a full five stars - it's perfect! Easy to apply, long staying power, comfortable... but even as pale-skinned as I am, I can only use the darkest of the colors for my underage circles. I've tried blending them and the others are just a tad too light for me. Keep this in mind - you may want to buy just a single color unless you are going for a variety of needs. The product is really top-notch.
María L.
I really like a this palette to contour my Face,and it does his job! Is kinda hard yo blend but with that price is a really good deal.
Denene
I didn't like this palette. The one I have was greasy and impossible to blend. It looks identical to this but I see no wording on it. I mistakenly thought the formula dried to a powder. It didn't. I will save mine for Halloween type makeup.
Juanita G.
I bought this during Black Friday, still waiting for it ship. How blendable is this palette?
Katie N.
Manor, Texas
I've just ordered this product, so I have a few questions about it. Does it apply well and do the colours mix well to suit different skin tones?
Christina G.
CHICAGO, IL
How much does this product cost?
Taniesha F.
Besides online, what stores can I find this product at?