BY COASTAL SCENTS

Finally! A perfect concealer palette that not only showcases 12 made to match shades, but also hosts 3 fantastic corrector concealers. This palette is designed for travel, but don't let it's size fool you. These 15 pans will give you a multitude of applications. see more...

Buy on Coastal...*
  • "I highly recommend this product to all my friends" in 1 review
  • "pretty good pallet for the price." in 1 review
  • "I think this product works pretty well, I have to mix certain shades for my color skin but thats why its great it has so many shades." in 1 review
Bianca J.
Aurora
Review for: Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette more...
I love this palette! Conceal, contour, correct, and highlight all in one palette. I have a palette for myself and one for my clients
Cyan R.
Tucson
I just wasn't a fan but I think it's a preference thing. I don't have any issue with the product quality I think I just don't like cream and prefer powder. It's a good value and lots of versitality.
makayla e.
morrison, OK
Review for: Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette more...
I've had this for 12 months and its great and very pigmented its long lasting and a good makeup product I used it everyday
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette, Black/Blue/Green/Purple/Red/Yellow more...
Happy thanksgiving to you and you have to have some good night tomorrow love and y’all
Autumn 👸.
Bronx, NY
I’ve bought about 5 of these from a few websites, they’re pretty good for the price. They last for a couple hours but then you would have to reapply.
Mai B.
Review for: Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette more...
Good palette. All the colors you need exist. The price is good however the international shipping is very expensive . It is creamy but in winter it became very hard but it is OK.
Valentina G.
Staten Island, NY
Great color selection for color correction and creating a evenly toned complexion, but the formula is pretty dry. I don't have dry skin and I use moisturizer twice a day but the concealer is rough and flakey once applied and doesn't blend well with other makeup placed over it.
Felicia J.
Piketon, OH
Love love the color correction part. Aside from my foundation this definitely helps with my skin color not matching.
Saron A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette more...
I bought this concealer pallet at amazon and I personally do not like I️t. I love the different shades and they look good what I apply I️t to my face but after a while of wearing I️t, I️t starts to peel and flake off which is totally not attractive ! If i do use this now i use a little or mix I️t with something else, but I would not recommend someone to buy this.
Jessica J.
Review for: Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette more...
I don't like it dose not blend right it looks dirty i don't like it but I guess you get what you pay for it was only 6$ I taught you would've been much better I would not buy again I still got it but don't use it
Juanita G.
I bought this during Black Friday, still waiting for it ship. How blendable is this palette?
Katie N.
Manor, Texas
I've just ordered this product, so I have a few questions about it. Does it apply well and do the colours mix well to suit different skin tones?
Christina G.
CHICAGO, IL
How much does this product cost?
Taniesha F.
Besides online, what stores can I find this product at?