BY COASTAL SCENTS

Finally! A perfect concealer palette that not only showcases 12 made to match shades, but also hosts 3 fantastic corrector concealers. This palette is designed for travel, but don't let it's size fool you. These 15 pans will give you a multitude of applications. see more...

Buy on Coastal...*
  • "I think this product works pretty well, I have to mix certain shades for my color skin but thats why its great it has so many shades." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product to all my friends" in 1 review
  • "pretty good pallet for the price." in 1 review
Kim L.
I think for the price point and vast range of colors this is a good palette. I think warming the product up with your fingers goes a long way. I find it rather great for spot concealing. I don't like it as much for under eye circles.
Serenity L.
Hallandale, FL
High quality palette of nearly every color possible to conceal pretty much any flaw, especially if used in combination with other colors for exact skin tone match. TIP: This plus Dermablend will cover the darkest and most colorful tattoos, also.
Ellen R.
I like this as a whole because it is quite smooth and not hard to apply however is not best coverage and is a little greasy for oily skin types like myself , I orderd this off wish and it took 3 moths to deliver ! But it was worth the wait
valentina M.
miami, FL

Excellent this palette, ideal for all skin types, since it brings all the necessary colors, I love it because it is creamy and covers very well the imperfections
Sierra  B.
Raleigh, NC
Great concealer palette for all different skin tones as well as color correction. Great price and good quality. Cruelty free company. Won't cause breakouts and can also be used for contouring!
Lamiae b.
Anaheim, CA
I don't think they should put all these colors together and add more product in a certain color range because i don't use all of the colors on this palette. But i like this concealer palette because i can mix the different skin colors to perfectly match mine:
Amber Q.
I love this palette, its great for contouring and highlighting. NO flashback from camera flash and great for any makeup addict or professional. I highly recommend this product to all my friends
Kayla B.
Pretty good palette. I like that there are so many different shades to offer different types of concealing. I've even used the darkest shades for eyeshadow base!
Alma V.
Modesto, CA
My favorite concealer palette! it's perfect for blending and contouring. I've been using this for about a year now and i have no problems with it. i love it!
Autumn T.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette, Black/Blue/Green/Purple/Red/Yellow more...
I’ve bought about 5 of these from a few websites, they’re pretty good for the price. They last for a couple hours but then you would have to reapply.
Juanita G.
I bought this during Black Friday, still waiting for it ship. How blendable is this palette?
Katie N.
Manor, Texas
I've just ordered this product, so I have a few questions about it. Does it apply well and do the colours mix well to suit different skin tones?
Christina G.
CHICAGO, IL
How much does this product cost?
Taniesha F.
Besides online, what stores can I find this product at?