BY COASTAL SCENTS

Finally! A perfect concealer palette that not only showcases 12 made to match shades, but also hosts 3 fantastic corrector concealers. This palette is designed for travel, but don't let it's size fool you. These 15 pans will give you a multitude of applications. see more...

Buy on Coastal...*
  • "I highly recommend this product to all my friends" in 1 review
  • "pretty good pallet for the price." in 1 review
  • "I think this product works pretty well, I have to mix certain shades for my color skin but thats why its great it has so many shades." in 1 review
Kelsey P.
Vidalia, GA
For the price, this concealer palette can't be beat! It's got a great range of colors for every skin tone. It blends really well on top of or underneath other products. This is one of the most convenient palettes I've ever gotten.
Valentina G.
Staten Island, NY
Great color selection for color correction and creating a evenly toned complexion, but the formula is pretty dry. I don't have dry skin and I use moisturizer twice a day but the concealer is rough and flakey once applied and doesn't blend well with other makeup placed over it.
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
When I was first starting out as a makeup artist, this was the only way I could afford every color of concealer without breaking my bank. This palette is still a part of my kit, and I love it! So affordable, smooth application.
Roxana R.
miami, FL
Excellent palette of concealers daily use has very good coverage to cover imperfections like dark circles, stains and reds I highly recommend its affordable price is worth it
Lyssa W.
This is awesome for highlighting and contouring or camoflauging little nasty spots. It has a good consistency and good coverage, but needs to be set with powder to make it last all day.
nikki m.
The coverage is great and so is the price point! the highlighting color in this palette is the only one that isn't dry. but it does not have chunky glitter in it and looks beautiful! the concealer comes in all colors, if your fair, ive even taken the darker colors and contoured with it. its absolutely amazing to have as a backup, so you have any color if you tan or get more pale, this palette just has everything! just took off 1 star because i think it could be a lot more creamier, but its not impossible to work with
Barbara S.
I have owned this concealer palette for quite some time. But just recently I've started using it more and more!! The shades are perfect! I've been using it even without foundation on the days I'm in a hurry to get ready for work so I just conceal certain areas and I'm good to go. The consistency and coverage is also perfect!! I love this palette! It's a must have for sure!
Jessica C.
I bought this palette a while ago as a beginners products so I could get into contouring. With these concealers you have to rub them until they get warm and creamy because they are so dry and hard to get out of the pan. Also, if you have really light skin, there's basically no color perfect enough to contour with. The colors are too warm toned. I LIVE FOR THE HIGHLIGHTER IN THIS PALETTE. I use it everyday, I can't get enough of it, best part of the palette.
Kylie T.
Natchitoches, LA
I'll start by saying that, for the price, this palette is wonderful! I like to do a little color correcting and concealing before I apply my foundation and this product works wonders. The concealer is highly pigmented and is the perfect consistency for my needs, unlike other products that are too oily and move around too much.
Abby W.
This palette is gorgeous. I love all coastal scents concealer because they stay on all day, no crease, and the color blend to hide any redness. The powder goes on smooth and matches beautifully wit my dark brown hair color. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dark hair and green eyes. Amazing product!
Luna D.
I bought this during Black Friday, still waiting for it ship. How blendable is this palette?
Katie N.
Manor, Texas
I've just ordered this product, so I have a few questions about it. Does it apply well and do the colours mix well to suit different skin tones?
Christina G.
CHICAGO, IL
How much does this product cost?
Taniesha F.
Besides online, what stores can I find this product at?