Farasha H.
Shawnee
Coastal Scents is one of my favorite brands because many of the products are decent quality at a good value. I always wait until they have a sale (I bought the Eclipse Concealer Palette for $4.98). You get 15 shades ranging from a pearly highlighter, three corrective shades, and eleven concealers/contour shades. They are creamy and long-lasting, and blend well into the skin. I prefer using my fingers to pat on and blend the product where I need it, rather than using a sponge or brush, but that’s just me. The compact is small and sturdy enough for travel, and in a pinch, you can custom-blend your own foundation shade (just use a cosmetic spatula and small cosmetic palette). The only criticism I have is that it would have been nice to include a mirror in the compact.

I recommend Coastal Scents, especially if you’re on a budget and want to build your makeup collection without breaking your bank account.
Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette