Sabrina Gabriela G.
I've been using this concealer palette for almost a year now and I must admit it is better than I expected from such a low price. All of them have a creamy texture and blend very well, you can use a brush or a sponge, the light tones have a medium coverage intended for dark circles, on the top left there's a "highlight" I didn't use very much, I have to praise the green concealer because it works really well and the darker ones on the right; wich I use to contour. In general, this is a really good palette with all the basics you need.