2 colors available

BY COASTAL SCENTS

Finally! A perfect concealer palette that not only showcases 12 made to match shades, but also hosts 3 fantastic corrector concealers. This palette is designed for travel, but don't let it's size fool you. These 15 pans will give you a multitude of applications. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I highly recommend this product to all my friends" in 1 review
  • "pretty good pallet for the price." in 1 review
  • "I think this product works pretty well, I have to mix certain shades for my color skin but thats why its great it has so many shades." in 1 review
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have owned this concealer palette for quite some time. But just recently I've started using it more and more!! The shades are perfect! I've been using it even without foundation on the days I'm in a hurry to get ready for work so I just conceal certain areas and I'm good to go. The consistency and coverage is also perfect!! I love this palette! It's a must have for sure!
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited when i ordered this! They are really creamy but i reccomend using a primed underneath them! The only shade that isnt suped creamy is the green, it doesnt blend as well but it is under your foundation/concealer so it doesnt show! I use the darker shades for contouring, and it works nicely! Overall i reccomend this versatile product for such a low price!
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
DeQuincy, LA
I'll start by saying that, for the price, this palette is wonderful! I like to do a little color correcting and concealing before I apply my foundation and this product works wonders. The concealer is highly pigmented and is the perfect consistency for my needs, unlike other products that are too oily and move around too much.
Abby W.
Abby W.
This palette is gorgeous. I love all coastal scents concealer because they stay on all day, no crease, and the color blend to hide any redness. The powder goes on smooth and matches beautifully wit my dark brown hair color. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dark hair and green eyes. Amazing product!
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is perfect to any time of skin, i used it so many times in diferent type of skins and its been like the best one so far, my hair color is brown and this tones go perfect in my skin. it doesn't have a scent and i think should probably come in a smaller version.
Stephanny M.
Stephanny M.
De verdad me gusta bastante el acabado final. Funciona mejor con un buen polvo suelto, ya que lo probe con compacto y no se ve tan bien. Igualmente me gusta mucho, especialmente para esas veces en que queremos maquillarnos bien para una reunión importante.
Denene
Denene
I didn't like this palette. The one I have was greasy and impossible to blend. It looks identical to this but I see no wording on it. I mistakenly thought the formula dried to a powder. It didn't. I will save mine for Halloween type makeup.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
San Antonio, TX
I use this but not as much as I would like. I find the creams to be hard to work with to contour and blend, which is what I use it primarily for. I'm not sure if I would recommend someone purchase this, but I do still use it on occasion.
Maya C.
Maya C.
Montclair , NJ
Super cheap in price and quality.... can't even compare it to the ABH contour kit... yes there's lot of color options but it's too much& unnecessary, the colors don't blend easily and my skin had a weird reaction to it
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this palette in a beauty box. I really love the color correction shades and the highlight. I wish the other colors were more creamy and blendable, I'd love to be able to use them to contour.
Luna D.
Luna D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this during Black Friday, still waiting for it ship. How blendable is this palette?
Christina G.
Christina G.
How much does this product cost?
Katie N.
Katie N.
Manor, Texas
I've just ordered this product, so I have a few questions about it. Does it apply well and do the colours mix well to suit different skin tones?
Taniesha F.
Taniesha F.
Besides online, what stores can I find this product at?
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette Would this be a good palette for beginners learning to contour and correct?