BY COASTAL SCENTS

Finally! A perfect concealer palette that not only showcases 12 made to match shades, but also hosts 3 fantastic corrector concealers. This palette is designed for travel, but don't let it's size fool you. These 15 pans will give you a multitude of applications. see more...

Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette
  • "I think this product works pretty well, I have to mix certain shades for my color skin but thats why its great it has so many shades." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product to all my friends" in 1 review
  • "pretty good pallet for the price." in 1 review
Saron A.
Lawrenceville , GA
Review for: Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette more...
I bought this concealer pallet at amazon and I personally do not like I️t. I love the different shades and they look good what I apply I️t to my face but after a while of wearing I️t, I️t starts to peel and flake off which is totally not attractive ! If i do use this now i use a little or mix I️t with something else, but I would not recommend someone to buy this.
Jessica J.
Review for: Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette more...
I don't like it dose not blend right it looks dirty i don't like it but I guess you get what you pay for it was only 6$ I taught you would've been much better I would not buy again I still got it but don't use it
Lucy D.
Review for: Coastal Scents Eclipse Concealer Palette more...
This concealer worked very well with my complexion. It’s not like most concealers I’ve used. It has a very nice scent. I would have to say I was surprised on how it worked so well. It could’ve been better, but I believe I would definitely recommend it.
Farasha H.
Shawnee
Coastal Scents is one of my favorite brands because many of the products are decent quality at a good value. I always wait until they have a sale (I bought the Eclipse Concealer Palette for $4.98). You get 15 shades ranging from a pearly highlighter, three corrective shades, and eleven concealers/contour shades. They are creamy and long-lasting, and blend well into the skin. I prefer using my fingers to pat on and blend the product where I need it, rather than using a sponge or brush, but that’s just me. The compact is small and sturdy enough for travel, and in a pinch, you can custom-blend your own foundation shade (just use a cosmetic spatula and small cosmetic palette). The only criticism I have is that it would have been nice to include a mirror in the compact.

I recommend Coastal Scents, especially if you’re on a budget and want to build your makeup collection without breaking your bank account.
Sabrina Gabriela G.
I've been using this concealer palette for almost a year now and I must admit it is better than I expected from such a low price. All of them have a creamy texture and blend very well, you can use a brush or a sponge, the light tones have a medium coverage intended for dark circles, on the top left there's a "highlight" I didn't use very much, I have to praise the green concealer because it works really well and the darker ones on the right; wich I use to contour. In general, this is a really good palette with all the basics you need.
Morgan D.
Rochester, NY
I bought this concealer palette after using their individual hot pot concealers and I was not disappointed. I paid only 5 dollars and was so so so happy with it.
I'm pretty pale and it even has shades light enough for my skin tone and it has plenty of salmon shades to correct my terrible undereye circles. They are creamy, but dry enough so they don't slip around on the skin and stay in place. If you set them with a powder they last all day.
Plus - it comes with a killer cream highlight.
I definitely recommend this for anyone on a budget.
Hannah O.
I was so excited when i ordered this! They are really creamy but i reccomend using a primed underneath them! The only shade that isnt suped creamy is the green, it doesnt blend as well but it is under your foundation/concealer so it doesnt show! I use the darker shades for contouring, and it works nicely! Overall i reccomend this versatile product for such a low price!
Lanae B.
I purchased from this company for the first time some months ago! I really needed a Concealer palette for my clients and this was perfect since the shades in the palette go super light to super dark. The formula is full coverage and very manageable. It's also easy to blend with any blending tool. I'm actually beginning to run out of my most used shades so I will be purchasing from them again soon.
Kelsey P.
Ailey, GA
For the price, this concealer palette can't be beat! It's got a great range of colors for every skin tone. It blends really well on top of or underneath other products. This is one of the most convenient palettes I've ever gotten.
Valentina G.
Staten Island, NY
Great color selection for color correction and creating a evenly toned complexion, but the formula is pretty dry. I don't have dry skin and I use moisturizer twice a day but the concealer is rough and flakey once applied and doesn't blend well with other makeup placed over it.
luna d.
I bought this during Black Friday, still waiting for it ship. How blendable is this palette?
Katie N.
Manor, Texas
I've just ordered this product, so I have a few questions about it. Does it apply well and do the colours mix well to suit different skin tones?
Christina G.
CHICAGO, IL
How much does this product cost?
Taniesha F.
Besides online, what stores can I find this product at?

Amazon