BY COASTAL SCENTS

The Creative Me #1 Palette boasts twelve bold, flashy matte hues ranging from vivid blues and neon yellows to brilliant reds and flirty pinks. The eye shadows can be applied dry or wet for a more intense color effect. Dimensions: Palette: 5.625" x 4.125" x .5" (14.28cm x 10.47cm x 1.27cm) Net Weight: 15.6g / .48oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, o-cymen-5-ol. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Ultramarine Blue, Chrome Oxide Greens, Hydrated Chrome Oxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake. SKU: PL-040 / UPC: 812158020324 see more...

• How bright are these colors?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this??? Are the colors pigmented like th...3 Answers
  • How would you guys compare this to BH cosmetics and Morph...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my favourite palette! not only are they pigmented but them bend like a dream and don’t loose there colour so so cheap as well 100% worth it as I have dark skin I thought I would struggle with it but as you can see I didn’t. Works well wet or dry ! [product:coastal-scents][product:coastal-scents-creative-me-1-makeup-palette]" in 8 reviews
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
I love this palette!!! I purchased it from the manufacturers website and I have to say, for the price, it’s incredible! The looks never end.. I can do a blue/green combo or a fall look.. or go all out and use crazy colors and still look great! Minimum fallout.. goes on smooth and builds easily. The yellows are perfect for transitioning shades. I love doing fall looks with this palette. Definitely would recommend and I’m keeping my eye out for more like this from this brand!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I absolutely love my coastal scents eye palette. The colors are so pigmented and rich . It’s buildable and goes on nicely. My most favorite thing about this is the price. You get a great variety of colors that doesn’t break your wallet. I don’t think I’ve used anything by this brand that I don’t like. I would definitely recommend and will continue to buy their products.
Amanda J.
I’m in love with this palette! For the price point, you can’t beat it! The packaging is pretty and colorful! The shadows are super unique, bright and pigmented! They glide over the eyelid easily and are blendable! I experience minimal fallout! I’m able to create so many different looks with this palette! I always get so many compliments on my eye look when using this palette! If you’re a fan of bright shadows, you need this palette!
Nathalie D.
Bronx, NY
These colors are so pigmented and the price is amazing! They always have sales and can catch them! If this palette would’ve had a mirror it would’ve been the big hit! But the packaging is super nice and colorful. You can create almost any colorful look and you probably wouldn’t need any other pallet.
💜Ash K.
Philadelphia, PA
Coastal Scents Is Sooo Under Rated But They Have Dope Eyeshadow Palette As Well... For A Hooded Eye, Absolute True To Color Palette This Is Your Go To Honey 🙌🙌🙌🙌
Raylene C.
Orange, CA
Great pallet love love love this pallet!! Very pigmented and colors are bright. I highly recommend this if you don't already.... different looks I can do with this pallet. My daughter also loves it as well lol.
Karen M.
Decatur, TX
Didn't think this was going to be good or have any pigment but boy was I wrong. The shadows are very nice, smooth and have really good pigment. The only reason I give this a 4 and not a 5 star is because it would've been great if the palette had a mirror.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This palette is so pigmented and the color range is absolutely stunning ! Definitely a favorite palette of mine. This is worth every penny! And isn't too expensive at all! Some of they best shadow's I have ever used! Definitely a good product for beginners.
Baige S.
This is the first item i have ever bought from coastel scents. I always been skimmy though their site and eyeballing their products since they are pretty affordable. I finally gave in and bought this palette. I was hesitant that they might not be very pigmented but to my surprise they are! I been lookig for bright fun colors like these for awhile and im glad i got this palette and cant wait to buy more products from them. These shadows dont irritate my eyes and they do last all day. If you really want to make them pop add a white or black base first depending on the color out come you want.
Lindsay A.
Muncie, IN
Coastal Scents Creative Me #1 Makeup Palette is awesome! It's really affordable and the colors are so vibrant! There was a red in the palette I didnt like because I didn't feel like it went with the aesthetic of the palette so I ordered an individual green pan and replaced the red with the green. Shadow pans can be removed, changed, and rearranged to suit your needs. I always apply a white cream base first (NYX Milk works great) to make the shadows really pop!
Kimberly A.
Fort Wayne, IN
Has anyone tried this??? Are the colors pigmented like they look?
Elizabeth K.
How would you guys compare this to BH cosmetics and Morphe palettes? Are these all matte or also shimmer?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
How bright are these colors?