BY COASTAL SCENTS #62 in Contouring Kits

This palette contains 6 contouring, shading, concealing, and blush shades. The powders are all matte. see more...

• Would this go good with a light complexion?1 Answers
  • Is this contour palette similar to the elf powder contour palette?1 Answers
  • Dura la aplicación o se desvanecen fácilmente? 2 Answers
Buy on Coastal...
  • "this product is usually one of my favorites when choosing a contour powder palette, in my opinion sometimes the colors are very strong and others almost and you can see the color. i recommend this product to people who just start in the world of makeup is very easy to use, these colors are perfect to go out and show them to the world." in 3 reviews
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
This palette is very pigmented. I’ve had it for two and a half years and i still have a lot of it left. I think it blends well and a little goes a very long way. I ordered this from their website. Very good price for what you’re getting.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
I have used the bronzer and blush from this palette. I had a positive first impression, but as I used it more, I realized that the blush is VERY pigmented and bright for me. It is had to work with because you only need a little or else it gets clownish. Unfortunately, it doesn't last a full 6 hrs as I would like my blush and bronzer to last. It works well for short use, though.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
This palette is awesome. I originally brought this palette for my own personal usage, but the contour shade wasn't dark enough for me. So I put this in my makeup kit, but I still love it. This works well on a lot of my clients. The formula is always wonderful. So I can't complain at all. It is still a wonderful palette. I have had this palette for about four or 5 years now 😊😊😊
Amanda C.
Plainview, NY
I've been through four of these now, perfect contour color for my fair skin. It's truly my go to holy grail. I've tried cream contours, other powders, some were good but I always go back to the og. Great price, the blushes are alright but if they sold just the contour shade alone I would do that. The white, yellow, and pink powders are nice setting powders as well.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
I received a sample of this palette in my birchbox and I am pleasantly surprised. Coastal scents is a great brand and I love the colors and the flexibility with this palette. You can use it almost anywhere on your face and it's inexpensive!
Tamara R.
This product is a lifesaver for a Momma on the go. I dont have alot of time to do my makeup so this is perfect. I have a tanish skin tone and the colors are literally perfect. I dont really like the pallet it is in. It actually pretty cheap compared to the other pallet I have from them
Kathryn H.
Washington, DC
An okay palette. Personally, the blushes were too bright for me and the colors weren't the easiest to blend. The highlighter was okay, but the contour was a little dark as well -- not good when combined with average blendability. There are better products out there for similar prices.
Amber P.
La Fayette, KY
This was my first contour palette! I give it four because the powders are very blendable and you get a lot of product in each pan I've had mine for three years and still use it and haven't reached pan, price is good too. Only downfall is there are a few colors I couldn't use at all.
Emma B.
Shirley, NY
This product is amazing! It has everything I need to contour my face, I have a pretty pale complexion so most contour kits make my face seem cakey but this one doesn't!! It didn't cost a lot at all, only around 15 to 20 dollars when I purchased it. I totally suggest this product.
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
Great price and Great product! I was looking for a new contor palette to try out and I have to say this is one of us top threes. It's blends effortlessly leaving your skin looking contoured for the Gods. And never look muddy and gives you skin a flawless glow.
Alisha V.
How is the pigmentation? the product looks great though I wanna try it
Maria R.
this palette is all right for begginers?
Barbara S.
I've been trying to decide if I should buy this palette. 1) How's the pigmentation? 2) Does the product feel chalky? 3) is the blush a peachy tone? Thank you!
Desyree A.
Where can I buy this product?
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
How do you like this palette? And is it cream or powder?