Coastal Scents Color Me Fuchsia Makeup Brush Set uploaded by Saundra A.

BY COASTAL SCENTS

An ultra sleek carrying case filled with brilliantly colored professional brushes designed to stand out from the crowd. Notice: we strongly recommend washing cosmetic brushes prior to use. Washing not only cleans the brushes, but also helps remove any loose bristles and particles that may have come into contact with them during manufacturing. An initial washing will help condition and soften your brushes, preparing them to perform better over time. This set includes the following brushes: Detail, Concealer, Blender, Eye Shadow, Powder see more...

Buy on Coastal...*
Lauren B.
Cleveland
I love love love these brushes!!! They're a absolutely the SOFTEST makeup brushes I have ever used. They pick up product so well. Their flat fluffy blending brush is one of my favorites for doing any and all eye looks. I find the big powder brush in there is perfect for applying blush. The flat packing brush is the BEST for applying shimmer/foiled eyeshadows. And these brushes come in the perfectly small case that's the best for quick on to go traveling. There's not a brush for a full face look, but it's the perfect travel brushes starter kit.
Sue D.
Fairfield, OH
Coastal Scents is so underrated! They have great prices and organic products as well as synthetic brushes. Their glitters and eye pigments and eyeshadow palettes are so amazing. Super color pay off and sooo pigmented. This little brush set is compact cute and pretty. I can take it with me in my bag and its perf for traveling. Their brushes are always spectacular!! Very soft yet sturdy and shaped just right. Very little shedding. 9/10
Cam H.
Coastal scents is such an underated brand!! Their products are so high quality for the lowest prices! Their brushes are so soft and last a very long time. Their eye brushes are fantastic and this set in particular is one of my absolute favs
Dorinda W.
I've been using my set for about a year now, and the hairs are still fluffy and lush. The brushes are soft and gentle on the skin. They pick up and deposit the right amount of makeup. These are definitely my to-go brushes when I'm traveling, and they come in a handy little travel pouch as well.
Yazmin C.
Brownsville, TX
These brushes have been really good so far. I've had these for almost a year; they are still full and hardly loose any hair. I clean my brushes quite frequently and I do not have a complaint. Plus I bought these at a really great price on their website.
Saundra A.
I like these brushes but they are not my everyday go-to brushes I probably will use them if I ever go on a trip and just need to put them in like my suitcase or carry-on bag or what not
Roxana C.
This is a awesome little set. Soft brushes. I buy it just to try and really surprised me. The size is perfect to the purse in everyday or suitcase for a trip. I would for sure recommend especially for the price.
Sobia A.
I bought this brush kit as part of a gift set during the holiday season. For approximately $25 I received the Revealed 2 Palette, the eclipse concealer palette, envision mascara and this brush kit. These brushes were amazing! the powder brush is very soft and fluffy, it gets the job done wonderfully. The eyeshadow brushes were also great and gentle on the eyelid. the concealer brush however, was a little less gentle than expected however, it got the job done. I have had the brushes for over a year and have not experienced any fallout.
Amy M.
Windsor, ON
Got this in the Beauty Collection box and I LOVE these brushes! SUPER soft, pick up and place a great amount of product, come in a sleek travel case and it gives you all the essential brushes you need on a daily basis. Perfect for on the go. Very affordable, high quality brushes!
Sana H.
 I LOVE these brushes,These brushes have been really good so far
 Their brushes are so soft and last a very long time