Coastal Scents: Camo Quads  uploaded by Jaslynn H.

BY COASTAL SCENTS

Coastal Scents: Camo Quads
  • "I purchased the camo quad in the color "light", and it works PERFECT for my fair skin tone." in 1 review
Madi W.
Bloomington, IN
It was okay for what it was. I didn't like the palette aspect as much as I thought I would. It was kind of hard to apply. The lid broke off and it got inside of my makeup bag. Okay for what it was worth though. I got it on cyber Monday along with some more coastal scents products that I do enjoy more!
Robyn W.
Russell spgs, Ky
I purchased this when I was making a Coastal Scents order several months ago. I love the concept, but the texture of the concealers weren't working for me. They're drier and thicker than I like to work with. My skin is dry in some areas and oily in others. This concealer was much too dry to work for my under eye area. It also didn't cover as well as I had hoped. This might work better on some people but I personally didn't like it. The packaging was great, though. And the concept is really neat.
Michaela P.
Wilmington, NC
I saw a lot of people using this on youtube videos, so I decided to see what all the hype was about. I purchased my from coastalscents.com when they were having a 40% off sale. I purchased the camo quad in the color "light", and it works PERFECT for my fair skin tone. It blends very well, and has amazing coverage. I haven't found another concealer that works as wonderful as this one does! Highly recommended!
Megan G.
Oak Hill, WV
I have the color corrector one (the one with green, purple, etc) and I really enjoy it. I'll sometimes use the yellow color on my eyelids to help conceal any discolorations I have, use the green on red spots and around my nose, I've used the purple to help hide a scar I have on my neck (then apply foundation over it). I've even purchased one for my professional kit. CoastalScents is AWESOME stuff!
Amber T.
PASCO, WA
I bought this just to try it when I was buying my palettes off coastalscents.com. I ended up LOVING it. I use it daily and have re-purchased several times. I have the medium camo quad, I love the white for my eyebrow line and the colors are great and last all day. Definitely recommend this product!! #makeupmomma
Natalie C.
Northfield, MN
Good consistency and pigmentation, but the white shade is unusable on me and I have nearly white skin. I don't find myself reaching for it over my other concealers at a similar price point, and the lid broke off after a few uses, but it's a nice supplement to the rest of my face makeup and sits really well on my skin.
Amber Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product and LOVE the price. I mix the white with the other colors to get that bright eyed look like Kim K (apply under eyes) then I mix the two dark colors to cover any blemishes on my face. It covers well and stays on well. You will not find a better concealer for the price.
Brittany B.
I was excited to try this out, but ended up highly disappointed. It's very dry and doesn't blend well. It's hard to even get out of the pan. Maybe it can be used for a Halloween look in some way, but it's way to thick, cakey, and dry for every day use.
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
This product is just okay. I don't grab it over my other concealers, and the packaging is really cheap. The four color selection is nice, but the product isn't super pigmented. You have to apply it pretty heavy handedly to get any coverage.
Michelle G.
This product was just okay for me. I found it hard to blend and thickish. Mine also oxidized a little bit, not too bad but enough for me to notice. Wont buy this again especially with so many other better options out there.
Krypton C.
San Diego, CA
Can I buy this in a store anywhere?
Tahira A.
Is this a good concealer could I use it for cover up ☺️
Rebecca W.
Atlanta, GA
How is the coverage?
Sabrina P.
Cody, WY
A lot of products like this become cakey after being set with a powder. What is your experience are these lightweight or does it feel like you are wearing a mask?