Coastal Scents Blush Too Palette
Coastal Scents Blush Too Palette
By Coastal Scents
Staci T.
Kansas City, MO

Any sensitive skin user?s I want to try it but afraid it may break me out.

Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Birmingham, AL
2 years, 11 months ago
I would say not to put too much on and I don't use the blush. I saved up and bought Nars blush which doesn't break me out at all. I love to use eyeshadow for blush, highlight or contour, but with the this palette I didn't try. I also started to using L'oreal products to clean and moisturize my face with SpaMinereals sea moisturizer and that helps me a lot.