BY COASTAL SCENTS

These next generation, pressed powder blushes boast a rich, silky formula for a smooth, even application every time. This assortment of ten striking blush hues ranges from soft lavender to blazing orange, allowing you to create your ideal exposure from sheer to intense color. This versatile palette offers both matte and pearly finished shades to create a natural-looking glow. see more...

• Is the pigment of colors in this palette strong? Is it long last ...1 Answers
  • Are products from this company pigmented and worth buying ? 1 Answers
  • Are these eyeshadows pigmented? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mersaydez H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are pigmented, easy to blend, and just all around beautiful. There's such a good range and these are so cheap! I absolutely love these blushes and I would highly recommend them. I don't think that I have ever had a problem with them and would definitely buy it again!
Jen D.
Review for: 26 Shadow Combo
I like this palette because they are all neutral colors which is what I use on a day to day basis. These are all good for transitioning color or blending
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
Review for: 26 Shadow Combo
I love the idea of different shadows all in one place. It is nice to carry one instead of many when traveling.
Carmen A.
Review for: 26 Shadow Combo
I always like the natural colors. Great thing to have it one platelet then having to have many different ones
Mignon H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 26 Shadow Combo
Beautiful neutral palette with eyeshadows and blush?!? Sign me up. Sent one to my mom and she loves it!
Arielle D.
columbus, Ohio
Review for: 26 Shadow Combo
I love neutral colors it brings u out more and palettes like these lasts for a long time
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 26 Shadow Combo
I love the variety of colors for all seasons and looks great on everyone as well as doubles as an eye shadow as well.
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 26 Shadow Combo
OMG!! One of my favorite blush palette ! very natural colors for any look and time of the day! LOVE IT amazing
Malak H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: 26 Shadow Combo
I love blush and I definitely recommend in this palette to someone who does too and wants to splurge on something worth it. This comes with 26 shades at a reasonable price rather than purchasing each one separately
Jessica M.
Greeley, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never really been into blushed but this palette is everything! Very pigmented with beautiful colors. U don't need a lot of product on your brush. If u spray setting spray on ur brush the color pops out more! Definitely recommend for anyone starting, it's also 13$ I believe!
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
I will love to try this out but do the color last long
Angelica B.
Pittsburgh , PA
Are products from this company pigmented and worth buying ?
Staci T.
Kansas City, MO
Any sensitive skin user?s I want to try it but afraid it may break me out.
Christy W.
How does coastal scents pallets compare to naked? do they blend easily?
Nathaly M.
Are these eyeshadows pigmented?