BY COASTAL SCENTS

The beauty collection-luxury is a beautifully pre-packaged set of makeup and brush products any makeup lover would want. Perfect for any gift-giving occasion. The collection includes: 88 original eye shadow palette: an extensive collection of vibrant, highly-pigmented shadows in a matte or satin finish. 22-piece brush set: a complete collection of luxury makeup brushes used by the pros. This set includes the following brushes: large fan (synthetic), powder buffer (synthetic), round powder (synthetic), flat buffer (synthetic), angle blush (natural hair), foundation (natural hair), concealer (synthetic), large shadow (natural hair), blender (natural hair), doe foot blender (natural hair), dome shadow (natural hair), dome blender (natural hair), medium shadow (natural hair), detail shadow (natural hair), lip (natural hair), detail concealer (synthetic), pointed blender (natural hair), brow (natural hair), smudger sponge (rubber), large liner / brow (synthetic), medium liner / brow (synthetic), small liner / brow (synthetic). 10 blush palette: chock-full of cool and warm blush tones offers silky matte and satin finishes. see more...

Asma S.
Everything I need or would need are in these palettes. I don’t have to take out everything to get ready when what I need is in here. It is easy to get and the price is not too high. I did buy it to give as a gift to a friend. Unlike those over priced products this is something everyone can buy. I really want another one, because some of the things in this palettes I’m running low on from using it too much.
krystal a.
240 Valley Green Park. Jordan, MN
I haven't tried this product yet. But I always want one. My sister has it and she said it's the best she ever used. And now I want to try it. She order at least 2 at a time... Its her favorite.
Dalther R.
In fact, I've talked about it many times with my other make-up friends, Coastal products are one of the best we can get in the cosmetics market, I'm a professional makeup artist and I think the brushes of this brand are among the best in the world, Has nothing to envy others are one of the best! I highly recommend this kit!
Absolutely love coastal scents, their products are so amazing and pigmented, such good quality in my opinion. Love this set! Everything is so soft and pigmented. The brushes are soft and amazing for everyday use. It's hard trying new makeup palettes and blushes but this set is one of the best ever had!
I always recommend this wonderful product to my clients, because i am a makeup artist and they should buy it, its price is very affordable! I Would buy again. Recommended to the whole community..

De hecho, lo he conversado muchas veces con mis otros amigos maquilladores, los productos de Coastal son uno de los mejores que podemos conseguir en el mercado de cosméticos, soy maquillador profesional y pienso que las brochas de esta marca están entre las mejores del mundo, no tiene nada que envidiar a otras son una de las mejores! recomiendo muchísimo este kit!
Stephanie K.
Definitely a bang for your buck, these eyeshadows are so pigmented and last all night (and overnight if you forget to wash it off), and that's without an eye primer. The blushes are really good, but very pigmented as well, so don't put too much on your brush. And there's a great selection of brushes that come with the set as well, I'm not sure how to use them all, but I've used more than I thought I was going to comes in handy for sure
Megan X.
Love this set! Everything is so soft and pigmented. The brushes are soft and amazing for everyday use. Literally a brush for everything. Can't think of a single con. And it's at a great price point. I highly recommend.
jilleann t.
Anaheim, CA
There are so many good colors in this palette but the thing I don't like about it is that it's not pigmemted. Like it have to wet my brush and really pick up a lot of pigmemt to see the color in my skin. But I like the colors so many looks you can make.
Rosclaumer S.
Medley
Se ve Super hermoso esos colores me gustaría probar algunos en realidad estoy apenas iniciando en el mundo del maquillaje y me gustaría probar todos los productos
Christina P.
I love the colors ! This collection is just pure perfection !!!!!!! Everything down to the packaging is amazing, I think it's best for ALL skin complexions! Easy to apply! I would absolutely purchase again !
Juanita V.
Love

I got this box for Christmas. The 22 brush set, 88 original pallet, and the 10 blush pallet is great. The brushes come in nice case to hold them in. The pallets are come in a hard plastic (which I struggled to open). Colors are so pigmented I didn't need to use much.
Michelle H.
Fayetteville, NC
For $30 you get 88 eye shadows, 22 brushes, 10 blush, and a free gift. I love it, the pans aren't very big but the shadow is pigmented. It's such a good deal, you're losing money not buying it!
shayla C.
How well do they work?
Paloma B.
- O acabamento das sombras são matte?
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Has anyone tried the Coastal Scents Beauty Collection Makeup Set ? It looks like there is everything you need but what is the quality of the makeup ?
Danny M.
The palette of shades for eyes in matt tones?

back