Add a Photo

By COASTAL SCENTS
#164 in Bar Soap
Coastal scents black soap is the original thing. It is imported from Ghana where it is hand pressed and processed by women in a small village in Ghana. It contains no scents, preservatives or chemicals for centuries, Ghanaians have used black soap to help relieve acne, oily skin, clear blemishes and various other skin issues. It is known to help with skin irritations and conditions such as eczema and psoriasis as well. African black soap has also been used to achieve beautiful skin. Africans have also used this natural soap for bathing and washing their hair. It's excellent for removing make-up too! Black soap will leave your skin soft and clear. Traditionally, African black soap has been used to treat rashes, acne, eczema, dandruff, body odor and much more. The African black soap helps keep the skin clean and helps against premature facial lines. It is great for showering, bathing, washing of the hair, face and the feet. Black soap is recommended for the young and the old. Black soap leaves the skin smooth and soft & as a facial soap it is excellent for clearing acne. African black soap has been used in Africa for the treatment of rashes, ring worm, eczema and also as a natural hair shampoo to avoid itchy and dry scalps.
Photo (1)
Bryce L.
Bryce L.
Suwanee, GA
I've been trying to clear my acne for years now and this soap did it in a week. My breakouts are usually hormonal and around my chin, but recently they had spread to my cheeks and forehead. After washing my face with this soap every morning for about a week, I have no active pimples, just those that are healing. It is drying, so I recommend a heavier moisturizer to go along with it. This is the best product I've ever used for my acne.
Chelsy B.
Chelsy B.
Love this product. My skin and face feel so soft after using this in the shower. I can't really find it in the store that often but when I do I definitely have to buy it! So worth it the buy. I would recommend this to all my friends
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Fresno, Ca
I love this soap ! It's the best , it feels great and leaves my skin so smooth and soft. It's cheap in price and is a really good sized soap bar. It's my holy grail 10/10 ! I highly recommend. Definitely wanna try out other products by this brand
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Philadelphia, PA
I suffered from psoriasis, and have to use black soap daily to maintain clear skin. This was the first ABS I've ever tried and it lasted me over a year breaking of little pieces of soap.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hands down some of the best soap I've ever used. I use it just on my face, neck, and sometimes shoulders to rid myself of mild to pretty severe breakouts. Even if I do break out, this soap dries it out and it heals up so quickly, especially if you use Nature Well's extra virgin coconut cream as a moisturizer. There wasn't any kind of irritation, redness, itchiness, dryness, etc following usage, I've been using it for months, and my skin has honestly never been better. This stuff is really concentrated too, so a little goes a long way!
Erika H.
Erika H.
I love black soap. Its good for acne, stripping your hair of all the junk shampoo puts in it and many more. Its super cheap to buy at any local supermarket.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Windsor, ON
I was using another brand of ABS and it was helping me keep my acne at bay, but this stuff is actually clearing it up. I noticed great results overnight! I wash my face with this soap every night and pair it with the Coastal Scents Unrefined Shea Butter as moisturizer before bed and it is healing my acne faster, reducing red spots and discolouration and is making my face SO SOFT. Will be repurchasing forever!!