Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette  uploaded by member-14c206f56Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette  uploaded by Ally G.Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette  uploaded by Maggie S.

BY COASTAL

Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS
I have had this product for about six months. I love the warm colours. I can make quite a few nice looks with this palette from natural soft look to a deep smokey eye. Most colours are highly pigmented, I like that it has both matte and shimmer shades. The shadows are nice and buttery especially the shimmer shade. Some of the shadows are quite soft so they tend to break easy so traveling with this palette can be troublesome.
Imelda D.
This is a great, great, product for someone just starting out. There is literally every color you could possibly need and they are all true to pan pigmented, smooth and blendable. Great value. Cheap packaging that does not travel well because the shadows might break, and they are a bit powdery as they are already.
I have say the darker colours are not as pigments as I would like them to be. The only dark colours I really trust are the urban decay eye shadows. But of course, you get what you pay for.
All in all this palette is well worth it!
Emely B.
I really wanted to be excited about this palette, Inspiring, not intimidating. Unlike most eye-shadow kits, which throw in every color under the sun, this one has an elegant, deliberate feel to it. The shades inch tastefully from seashell pink to dark, sooty slate. You can wear them alone if you want, but good luck resisting the urge to blend, fuse, and smudge
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
This palette is amazing! soo incredibly affordable, and the color pigmentation is great! you pretty much have every natural color you would ever need in one place.
Livey M.
Unite kingdom
On a student budget, but still need your UD fix? We’re hooking you up with a 10% Student Discount on the products you can’t live without.
Sara L.
Lots of colours, but not the smoothest application. Reasonably pigmented but I still prefer my Urban Decay. Great value for money.
Valdilene R.
AINDA NAO ADQUIRIR UMA DESTAS MAS QUERIA MUITO TER PARA EXPERIMENTAR
PARECE SER UM OTIMO PRODUTO TEMBELAS CORES E OTMAS VIBRAÇOES
Linda N.
Literally the FIRST palette I have ever bought! I still have it and it has served me We'll! I have hit pan on multiple shadows
josyane M.
Gostaria de receber esse produto amo maquiagem e queria muito experimentar essa bela maquiagem minha amiga disse que é ótimo
Joseline L.
Mexicali
the shadows are very good I love them for their range of colors are very natural and personally highly recommend it
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
How pigmented are their shadows? Is there any fallout with any of the shadows?
sam s.
West Palm Beach, FL
This palette seems perfect!! But is it pigmented Beacsuee I know large palettes like this lack pigmented
Kimberlee L.
Chiefland, FL
Where can I buy this?
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
Is it worth the price? I've heard mixed reviews.
Bobbi T.
Newton , IA
I have been eyeing coastal scents pallettes for a long time. What is the quality like? Do the eyeshadows have a lot of fall out? What products of coastal scents should I steer away from? Lastly, I have seen people say that coastal scents have dupes of Mac?