Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette  uploaded by member-14c206f56Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette  uploaded by Ally G.Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette  uploaded by Maggie S.

BY COASTAL

Amber P.
Baton Rouge, LA
A great color selection and the pigment is great especially for the price! One of my favorite things for CS!
Chassidy W.
New Orleans, LA
Amazing for every day use. Who doesn't love neutral palettes. The pigmentation on this always wows me.
Lisa R.
Creates the most perfect eye look. As a person with light/olive tone skin this pallete is everything!!!
Carolina G.
Yonkers , NY
I like those colors they too many I could create so many things with my eyes different colors so nice
Jessica C.
Costal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette is amazing. I love the colors. It is perfect for Fall and Winter.
Kathleen D.
This colors are great! Specially if you going for a natural look or your everyday look
Jameela C.
Monsey, NY
Great palette for an affordable price. the colors are really pigmented and assorted
Britney S.
I love these colors you can created so many looks. great pigment and easy to blend
sara c.
Corinth, NY
Very creamy eyeshadow. love it! great colors. a staple my makeup routine. :)
maddie c.
I ordered this a month ago and i just received it. It has alright pigmentation but its hit or miss. I do like the palette but it's not my favorite. I do like warm shades so i enjoyed working with this. but it wasn't worth waiting 2 months. Its one of those you get what you pay for situations.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
How pigmented are their shadows? Is there any fallout with any of the shadows?
sam s.
West Palm Beach, FL
This palette seems perfect!! But is it pigmented Beacsuee I know large palettes like this lack pigmented
Kimberlee L.
Chiefland, FL
Where can I buy this?
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
Is it worth the price? I've heard mixed reviews.
Bobbi T.
Newton , IA
I have been eyeing coastal scents pallettes for a long time. What is the quality like? Do the eyeshadows have a lot of fall out? What products of coastal scents should I steer away from? Lastly, I have seen people say that coastal scents have dupes of Mac?