BY COASTAL

Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette
  • "Great palette for an affordable price. the colors are really pigmented and assorted" in 17 reviews
  • "I love this palette! Its perfect for everyday use. I don't usually wear eyeshadow, but when I'm in the mood, these colors suit my eyes very well. I use more neutral colors when it comes to eye shadows.. Unless I'm going to a party!!" in 12 reviews
  • "I have been using coastal scents for a few years and it is one of my favorite makeup brands out! Just received this palette during one of their amazing sales and I couldn't be happier! Who doesn't need a bunch of neutral colors. Very pigmented and long lasting. I have been using it everyday since I got it. " in 4 reviews
Chassidy W.
New Orleans, LA
Amazing for every day use. Who doesn't love neutral palettes. The pigmentation on this always wows me.
Lisa R.
Creates the most perfect eye look. As a person with light/olive tone skin this pallete is everything!!!
Jessica C.
Costal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette is amazing. I love the colors. It is perfect for Fall and Winter.
Carolina G.
Yonkers, NY
I like those colors they too many I could create so many things with my eyes different colors so nice
Kathleen D.
This colors are great! Specially if you going for a natural look or your everyday look
Britney S.
I love these colors you can created so many looks. great pigment and easy to blend
Jameela C.
Monsey, NY
sara c.
Corinth, NY
Very creamy eyeshadow. love it! great colors. a staple my makeup routine. :)
maddie c.
I ordered this a month ago and i just received it. It has alright pigmentation but its hit or miss. I do like the palette but it's not my favorite. I do like warm shades so i enjoyed working with this. but it wasn't worth waiting 2 months. Its one of those you get what you pay for situations.
Jacqueline D.
Truro, NS
I have had this product for about six months. I love the warm colours. I can make quite a few nice looks with this palette from natural soft look to a deep smokey eye. Most colours are highly pigmented, I like that it has both matte and shimmer shades. The shadows are nice and buttery especially the shimmer shade. Some of the shadows are quite soft so they tend to break easy so traveling with this palette can be troublesome.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
How pigmented are their shadows? Is there any fallout with any of the shadows?
sam s.
West Palm Beach, FL
This palette seems perfect!! But is it pigmented Beacsuee I know large palettes like this lack pigmented
Kimberlee L.
Chiefland, FL
Where can I buy this?
Stephanie G.
Indianapolis, IN
How much and where can I get it? Plus does it irritate anyone's skin? Thank you
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
I have been eyeing coastal scents pallettes for a long time. What is the quality like? Do the eyeshadows have a lot of fall out? What products of coastal scents should I steer away from? Lastly, I have seen people say that coastal scents have dupes of Mac?