Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette  uploaded by member-14c206f56Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette  uploaded by Ally G.Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette  uploaded by Maggie S.

BY COASTAL

Bronwyn F.
Albany, GA
This is my go to favorite everyday palette!! The light yellowy-white color It the only inner highlight color I will use! Amazing value! Amazing palette!
Lori S.
Bryson, TX
This palette is a good one for the price! I'm a makeup snob, but this is a good palette for those starting out! I have one just to play around with.
Kaylee O.
Scottsburg, IN
I love this palette! I normally use warm neutral colors on a day to day basis. and this palette is perfect. It has so much pigmentation its insane!
Mollie W.
Pittsford, NY
An amazing palette. It is perfect for neutral eyes, and yet there are still plenty of options for pops of color. The pigmentation is great as well.
Kimberly F.
Preston, MD
I have the shimmer not the warm but its almost exactly the same. I like this eye-shadow for its price. There are so many different colors.
Donielle D.
I have this and it great for everyday and for those that are just starting with make up and are to afraid of those bright colors.
Carelis C.
Medley, FL
You can make many differents styles with this pallet. It is great!, it has many warm colors so it´s perfect for using at work
Julie R.
I love this eyeshadows ! . I really haven't used them ' but there have like a really cute warm color I'll love to try em out
Nicole H.
Soo many colors so awesome! Love the pigmented colors. Great for fall winter. Love this. I also love to mix colors
Bea C.
Springfield, VA
I just got this pallet in the mail! I'm so in love! It'sa must have for anyone who loves pallets like I do 😍
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
How pigmented are their shadows? Is there any fallout with any of the shadows?
sam s.
West Palm Beach, FL
This palette seems perfect!! But is it pigmented Beacsuee I know large palettes like this lack pigmented
Kimberlee L.
Chiefland, FL
Where can I buy this?
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
Is it worth the price? I've heard mixed reviews.
Bobbi T.
Newton , IA
I have been eyeing coastal scents pallettes for a long time. What is the quality like? Do the eyeshadows have a lot of fall out? What products of coastal scents should I steer away from? Lastly, I have seen people say that coastal scents have dupes of Mac?