BY COASTAL

Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette
  • "Great palette for an affordable price. the colors are really pigmented and assorted" in 17 reviews
  • "I love this palette! Its perfect for everyday use. I don't usually wear eyeshadow, but when I'm in the mood, these colors suit my eyes very well. I use more neutral colors when it comes to eye shadows.. Unless I'm going to a party!!" in 12 reviews
  • "I have been using coastal scents for a few years and it is one of my favorite makeup brands out! Just received this palette during one of their amazing sales and I couldn't be happier! Who doesn't need a bunch of neutral colors. Very pigmented and long lasting. I have been using it everyday since I got it. " in 4 reviews
Lauren L.
This is a really great budget-friendly palette to have on hand. I have really dark brown eye and find that the warm colors (primarily browns) work best on me and this palette has an excellent selection. This will be the perfect go-to in the fall as well! Super pigmented and the color payoff is amazing.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
It's a nice palette and has a lot of neutral shades. I use it primarily when traveling and don't want to lug all my other makeup around. The shades are really pigmented and this palette is really inexpensive.
Chelsea Y.
Peoria, AZ
I use this palette everyday! I love all the variety of colors it has. It's great for neutral looks and the price is very reasonable. Will definitely purchase again once my current palette runs out.
Cheyenne V.
Kingston, NY
This was my first pallet ever. I usually use neutral colors, and this fit me perfectly! There are so many options! The lasting power isn't that great, but i find it worth it in the long run.
Ryan  L.
This palette is awesome! I was looking into buying the Naked palette but this is very similar. The price is affordable which is why I constantly go back to Costal Scents.
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
Love this palette i go for more brown shades and often need 3 different pallets for different brown shades this has them all. the shadow are small but are pigmented.
Puja P.
Secaucus, NJ
I love this palette!! it has a huge variety of colors and is wearable day or night. i use it everyday and is a holy grail palette for me and i have also recommended it to my friends and family and they have loved it as well!!
Noe S.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm only giving this three stars because the colors are so similar that you kind of end up doing the same looks but the quality of the shadows is pretty good.
Influenster M.
I love the colors very pigmented great price I would definitely recommend this is have very high end palettes and this definitely ranks up there with them
Bronwyn F.
ALBANY, GA
This is my go to favorite everyday palette!! The light yellowy-white color It the only inner highlight color I will use! Amazing value! Amazing palette!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
How pigmented are their shadows? Is there any fallout with any of the shadows?
sam s.
West Palm Beach, FL
This palette seems perfect!! But is it pigmented Beacsuee I know large palettes like this lack pigmented
Kimberlee L.
Chiefland, FL
Where can I buy this?
Stephanie G.
Indianapolis, IN
How much and where can I get it? Plus does it irritate anyone's skin? Thank you
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
I have been eyeing coastal scents pallettes for a long time. What is the quality like? Do the eyeshadows have a lot of fall out? What products of coastal scents should I steer away from? Lastly, I have seen people say that coastal scents have dupes of Mac?