BY COASTAL

Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette
  • "Great palette for an affordable price. the colors are really pigmented and assorted" in 17 reviews
  • "I love this palette! Its perfect for everyday use. I don't usually wear eyeshadow, but when I'm in the mood, these colors suit my eyes very well. I use more neutral colors when it comes to eye shadows.. Unless I'm going to a party!!" in 12 reviews
  • "I have been using coastal scents for a few years and it is one of my favorite makeup brands out! Just received this palette during one of their amazing sales and I couldn't be happier! Who doesn't need a bunch of neutral colors. Very pigmented and long lasting. I have been using it everyday since I got it. " in 4 reviews
Lauren S.
Norfolk, VA
Great product for the price, and you really do get so many awesome shades. Perfect for someone who loves trying new looks, but doesn't want to purchase 10 different pallets to do so!
Kaitlin D.
Cincinnati, OH
After hearing rave reviews on this product, I had to have it. However when I got it home I was a little underwhelmed. I think I was expecting the eyeshadows to be more pigmented than they are. However there are a wide variety of shades and I really like how easily they blend.
brenda d.
I've had this Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color palette for over a year now and love how highly pigmented and long lasting the eye shadows are. I also love how easy it is to create a natural eye look and how all of the colors work well together.
April D.
Love this palette! the first time I saw it I knew I had to have it. the colors are warm, neutral & natural colors. love using this palette for a natural, everyday look. quality is great. blends in real well too unlike most ones.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
The colors were vibrant and amazing, the only downfall I had with this product is that they are not vegan, and I'm allergic to lanolin. I'm safe to say it' the first time I had to pop a benadryl after wearing my eye shadow.
Jenelle G.
Hancock, MN
I have this palette in the colorful version and i love it. So many colors, it's like have a paint pallet. They don't last the longest, but for the prices and the amount of shadows, it's still a nice deal. Fun to play with if you like eyeshadow.
MISHALYN L.
Rushville, IL
I love this one better than the other i reviewed from this brand. ( blush and eye shadow palette thing) Anyways i love all these colors... especially the browns.. this is probably on my top favs. with the price and product it's amazing!!
Jasmin P.
Cindy A.
Waco, TX
Great color selection and perfect for any season! Easy to blend and the colors have great pigment. Good palate for a pro or beginner. I wouldn't change anything in this .
Alyssa C.
This palette is one of my essentials when doing make up, especially for fall/wintertime. The colors are quite pigmented and as long as you are careful with how much eyeshadow you pack onto your brush, there is hardly any fallout under the eyes. I use this palette nearly everyday, and for the price, I definitely recommend!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
How pigmented are their shadows? Is there any fallout with any of the shadows?
sam s.
West Palm Beach, FL
This palette seems perfect!! But is it pigmented Beacsuee I know large palettes like this lack pigmented
Kimberlee L.
Chiefland, FL
Where can I buy this?
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
I have been eyeing coastal scents pallettes for a long time. What is the quality like? Do the eyeshadows have a lot of fall out? What products of coastal scents should I steer away from? Lastly, I have seen people say that coastal scents have dupes of Mac?
Stephanie G.
Indianapolis, IN
How much and where can I get it? Plus does it irritate anyone's skin? Thank you