Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette  uploaded by member-14c206f56Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette  uploaded by Ally G.Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette  uploaded by Maggie S.

BY COASTAL

Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love this eyeshadow palette because it's super affordable. It has all the warm shares of color that you can use both summer, and fall. It's super pigmented. It lasts all day and it's super easy to blend. It's definelty worth it.
Sabrina D.
This palette was my very first palette and real makeup purchase years ago. I still have it. The color selection is perfect, I prefer the right side with the red orange tones. Pigmentation is great, I wish they made the mirror bigger.
Yesenia M.
Saint Anthony, ID
This is one of the first palettes I've bought and I loved it some colors were more pigmented than others but still smooth and not powdery..also awesome that this palette carries so many colors in it the possibility of looks is endless
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
This is not a bad palette at all for the price!! The you can make so many different eye looks with this palette. The one downfall I would say is that you do have to work a little to build the pigmentation. But as long as you have a primer underneath, it I'll last all day!
Alexis V.
I have been using coastal scents for a few years and it is one of my favorite makeup brands out! Just received this palette during one of their amazing sales and I couldn't be happier! Who doesn't need a bunch of neutral colors. Very pigmented and long lasting. I have been using it everyday since I got it.
member-14c206f56
I've had this palette for YEARS!! I love it so much. Still has the perfect pigment lasts for a long time. The shadows can be used a variety of ways. I personally use them both wet and dry. It has lasted me a very long time. I could not be more happy with this palette. :D ♡♡♡♡♡
Daisy D.
BRAWLEY, CA
I really like tho a palette. I bought it when it was on sale for $15. The colors are gorgeous, and as someone who usually sticks to neutral makeup colors, this palette was perfect for me. I love all the different shades. The only thing that upset me a bit was that there were so many highlight colors, like very shimmery whites and creams.
Desiree S.
The best palette it has so many good colors especially for a person like me who likes to try new styles very good for the price and I bought it from a very good beauty store and I would very much recommend this eye shadow palette
Estefany C.
Miami, Florida
Seria muy cool tener una paleta así, porque tiene colores que pueden combinar con casi todo además que tiene su espejo y se pueden utilizar en cualquier ocasión, de verdad nunca he utilizado esta paleta pero he utilizado unas que no son tan buenas y aun así sirven ahora como seria esta paleta que a simple vista se ve perfecta
Guadalupe L.
I have never used coastal scents but have heard about how great they are. And the rumors are true! Great quality for a fraction of the price of higher-end products. Beautiful colors and long lasting, perfect matte and shine in the palette! Love it!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
How pigmented are their shadows? Is there any fallout with any of the shadows?
sam s.
West Palm Beach, FL
This palette seems perfect!! But is it pigmented Beacsuee I know large palettes like this lack pigmented
Kimberlee L.
Chiefland, FL
Where can I buy this?
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
Is it worth the price? I've heard mixed reviews.
Bobbi T.
Newton , IA
I have been eyeing coastal scents pallettes for a long time. What is the quality like? Do the eyeshadows have a lot of fall out? What products of coastal scents should I steer away from? Lastly, I have seen people say that coastal scents have dupes of Mac?