BY COASTAL

Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette
  • "Great palette for an affordable price. the colors are really pigmented and assorted" in 17 reviews
  • "I love this palette! Its perfect for everyday use. I don't usually wear eyeshadow, but when I'm in the mood, these colors suit my eyes very well. I use more neutral colors when it comes to eye shadows.. Unless I'm going to a party!!" in 12 reviews
  • "I have been using coastal scents for a few years and it is one of my favorite makeup brands out! Just received this palette during one of their amazing sales and I couldn't be happier! Who doesn't need a bunch of neutral colors. Very pigmented and long lasting. I have been using it everyday since I got it. " in 4 reviews
Shannon C.
not a huge fan of this palette. some of the shadows are super pigmented and others aren't at all. not super long lasting either. will have to try some of their newer products instead.
Arielle M.
Paducah, KY
I absolutely love this palette, however I do notice a problem with it. The eyeshadow pans tend to fall off of the palette, whether the glue is not working, I'm not sure. And come to find out, I'm not the only one to have this problem. If it weren't for that issue, I would totally give this product an A. But for the other great qualities, I give this product a high B.
Emily J.
N Attleboro, MA
You can make these shadows work if you try hard enough. The pigmentation is a hit or miss on some of them. Another thing is that a lot of the lighter shades look the same to me. For the price, this is a great start for beginners (this was my very first palette). Coastal scents has definitely come out with better palettes since then like the "Revealed" line
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Love coastal scents shadows and palettes. I think that these are a great and affordable product. The pigmentation on most of the shades are amazing. I love that they have a great variety of colors and shades. Definitely recommend. I would try these out and then buy the full sized pots during their 99 cent sale.
Heather M.
It's a good palette for the price. A lot of the shadows are hit or miss though. Some are very pigmented and blend well and others not so much. The packaging is not that great. The eyeshadows fall out after awhile. It's a good palette for someone not wanting to spend a ton of money and wants variety in their shadows.
Brittany M.
Millen, GA
This palette is alright. The shadows were kind of a hit or miss for me. But it's not a terrible palette and coastal scents makes pretty good eyeshadows. This palette just isn't a good representation of that. Try out they're singles or revealed palettes.
Duabhli Y.
Andover, MN
This is a good beginner's set. The variety of warm colors all in one pallete is very nice. But the pigmentation wasn't all that great although the colors itself in the palette look great. I don't think I would buy any eyeshadows from here again.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
I dont have this exact pallete but I do have the CS 200 color one and I ADORE it. This is by far one of the best shadow colors for such a great price. The matte colors do lack pigment but the glitter ones are highly pigmented. This is a must buy!
Rosa Z.
Mt Pleasant, UT
This is a mid-quality palette. Once you understand what you're buying (not Urban Decay or KVD), this is a fantastic value. The shadows are tiny- about dime sized, but there are a ton of them. Perfect neutral palette for teens or makeup newbies. Lots of colors to play with and learn on before dropping a huge chunk of change on expensive palettes.
Patrice W.
Hollis, NY
I must say since i started experimenting with make-up i always wanted to get an eyeshadow palette. So I've been looking all over an doing some research, until i came across this website and then so enough it was on sale. Even better i bought 2 one time, the warm and the original palette. i must say i love it. its great and easy to use. can never run out of options. Make the investment, it's worth it.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
How pigmented are their shadows? Is there any fallout with any of the shadows?
sam s.
West Palm Beach, FL
This palette seems perfect!! But is it pigmented Beacsuee I know large palettes like this lack pigmented
Kimberlee L.
Chiefland, FL
Where can I buy this?
Sydney H.
What is the size of this palette?
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
I have been eyeing coastal scents pallettes for a long time. What is the quality like? Do the eyeshadows have a lot of fall out? What products of coastal scents should I steer away from? Lastly, I have seen people say that coastal scents have dupes of Mac?