Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette  uploaded by Maggie S.Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette  uploaded by Ally G.Coastal Scents 88 Warm Color Palette  uploaded by member-14c206f56

BY COASTAL

Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
The shades found in this palette are perfect for any occasion and outfit. I am a woman of color so I love neutrals and feel they work best for me. With a wide array of neutral shades to choose from I often use this when I want to do a very natural make up look or a "light beat" but don't be fooled you could definitely use this for a sexy smoky eye. 88 shades to choose from the possibilities are endless.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I love this color palette ! It comes with all different and lasting colors ! It is worth having because it is a long lasting palette and it is worth having ! I would recommend this palette to everyone because its something everyone would enjoy, all because they have so many colors that its perfect for any day/ night out !
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
You know, this is definitely not the best quality. But it isn't terrible for starting out and once you figure out what shades you use the most you can buy a little better quality. I've had this for a while and it comes in handy all the time. I would recommend!
Stephanie P.
This is actually a very good pallete but I never use it. It's not necessarily bad but I have such great palletes that I never find myself reaching for it. A lot of the brown shades look so similar however this pallete is great for people who like natural make up.
Katie W.
Midway, WV
The prices are unbelievable! I had bought this during their Black Friday sale and was a little worried about how well it would be. I was impressed though. The shadows may be small but I have used it several times and you can't tell. My only complaint is that I wish they were a little more pigmented.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
Definitely worth it for the price! You get SO many colors and these are all shades that you can wear every single day! The pigmentation may be better with some shades than it is with others, but get yourself a good eye shadow primer and it will definitely help!
Maggie S.
Opp, AL
THis palette has a lot of colors to chose from, but it is not the best quality. I say that because it is falling apart, and I've only had it for a couple of months. I pigmentation is not the best and the shadows don't have the best "staying-power"!
Eugenia W.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I love this palette so much. I love the colors in this palette. They go so good with my brown eyes. The eyeshadows last all day especially with a primer. The package is black and sleek. I would buy it again.
Shannon C.
not a huge fan of this palette. some of the shadows are super pigmented and others aren't at all. not super long lasting either. will have to try some of their newer products instead.
Arielle M.
Paducah, KY
I absolutely love this palette, however I do notice a problem with it. The eyeshadow pans tend to fall off of the palette, whether the glue is not working, I'm not sure. And come to find out, I'm not the only one to have this problem. If it weren't for that issue, I would totally give this product an A. But for the other great qualities, I give this product a high B.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
How pigmented are their shadows? Is there any fallout with any of the shadows?
sam s.
West Palm Beach, FL
This palette seems perfect!! But is it pigmented Beacsuee I know large palettes like this lack pigmented
Kimberlee L.
Chiefland, FL
Where can I buy this?
Bobbi T.
Newton , IA
I have been eyeing coastal scents pallettes for a long time. What is the quality like? Do the eyeshadows have a lot of fall out? What products of coastal scents should I steer away from? Lastly, I have seen people say that coastal scents have dupes of Mac?
Stephanie G.
Indianapolis, IN
How much and where can I get it? Plus does it irritate anyone's skin? Thank you