BY COASTAL SCENTS

Add a little sparkle to your eyes with our Ultra Shimmer Palette. This gorgeous palette contains 88 highly-pigmented shimmer shadows. With the wide range of shades from neutrals to brights, you can create endless looks with ease. The shadows can be applied dry or wet with the dual-tipped foam applicators included or any eye shadow brush from your collection. Dimensions: Palette: 9.12" x 6.53" x 0.5" (23.2cm x 16.6cm x 1.3cm), Mirror: 5" x 3.12" (12.7cm x 7.9cm), Eye Shadow Pot Diameter: 0.62" (1.6cm). Net Weight: 61.0g / 2.15oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, Isopropyl Palmitate, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake, Lanolin, o-cymen-5-ol. Made in China. SKU: PL-002 / UPC: 812158020010 see more...

• I've heard really good things about this.. Would you recommend them?2 Answers
  • I bought this the powder is too hard to come on brush and some co...2 Answers
  • Are they all shimmery? or what is their finish? are they hit or m...3 Answers
Buy on Coastal...*
Teisha R.
Geelong. Australia
Perfect for people starting out with eyeshadows and experimenting with colours and shades. My eye colour is blue and I found lots of fun colours which made my eyes pop, I do recommend for people wanting to experiment with different colours. Great palette ☺️
Nikki A.
Brampton , ON
THIS PALETTE IS AMAZING changed my life to be honest. Before i got my hands on this palette my looks were dull and had no life. after i found this beauty thanks to my friend my life has been changed!! Very bright and lovely colours !! This is a must buy!! Blend blend blend away with all those 88 beautiful shades
Justine N.
Scotland
Loved the colours in this palette and the pigment was great but unfortunately I took an allergic reaction to this resulting in swollen and burning eyelids .
fatima r.
México
Hay por favor,por favor.!!
Quiero probarla ya que una vez
La utilize y me encanto💗😳
Pero perdí la mía y quiero una
Por Favor, den mela😍.....
Σοφία Σ.
Nea Kios
It's one of my favourite pallets, the colours is so good and so pigmented, it was one of my first ever pallets, I recommend her for sure..!!
Egle S.
Skuodas,Mazieji rusupiai,liepu 13
I was using this for a long time and I really like it.The colours looks good on the eye and you can easily make perfect eye make up with it
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Hi ladies i was so looking to buy this pallet but now im confused after reading these reviews..what should i do 😀any suggestions
Linda N.
One of the first palettes that I have ever gotten! It's very affordable and worth the price! The shadows are pretty pigmented
Jocelyn P.
Quispamsis, NB
This is a great palette for beginners. The quality of the colours vary most are great but some aren't that good.
Samreen S.
I heard so many good reviews about it but never get chance to try but i would recomend these eye shadows
Rosa R.
What would you prefer: morphe, costal scents, or colourpop shadows?
Abi M.
Are they all shimmery? or what is their finish? are they hit or miss as well or are they all pretty much the same as far as pigmentation goes?
Hannah H.
Is coastal scents a good brand to invest in??
Adriana G.
Are these eye shadows glittery?
Kennedy M.
I've heard a bit about this eyeshadow palette and was wondering how pigmented the eye shadows are?