Coastal Scents 88 Piece Eye Shadow Palette

Add a little sparkle to your eyes with our Ultra Shimmer Palette. This gorgeous palette contains 88 highly-pigmented shimmer shadows. With the wide range of shades from neutrals to brights, you can create endless looks with ease. The shadows can be applied dry or wet with the dual-tipped foam applicators included or any eye shadow brush from your collection. Dimensions: Palette: 9.12" x 6.53" x 0.5" (23.2cm x 16.6cm x 1.3cm), Mirror: 5" x 3.12" (12.7cm x 7.9cm), Eye Shadow Pot Diameter: 0.62" (1.6cm). Net Weight: 61.0g / 2.15oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, Isopropyl Palmitate, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake, Lanolin, o-cymen-5-ol. Made in China. SKU: PL-002 / UPC: 812158020010 see more...

• I've heard really good things about this.. Would you recommend them?2 Answers
  • I bought this the powder is too hard to come on brush and some co...2 Answers
  • Are they all shimmery? or what is their finish? are they hit or m...3 Answers
Buy on Coastal...*
Bre M.
This is the first palette I purchased for myself and it was worth every penny. The color are very pigmented and do not fade. I have nothing bad to say about this product
Quanasia D.
Really good pallet for the price. The color variety is great because it gives you so many options at an affordable price. I keep one of these in my kit.
Riley C.
I really like the variety of colors in this kit. The only problem I have with it is the colors aren't all equally pigmented. Probably won't repurchase.
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT
I bought my pallette pretty cheap from Amazon. There are some great colors in this pallette especially for Halloween! I used this for my Clown makeup
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
This pallete is great for Halloween looks but I find it to be too powdery and not blend able. Great price overall but not for everyday wear.
Jade M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Great product for beginners. Gives you a wide range of colors to play with just wish there were more mattes in this Palette. Great price.
Aldana R.
Hamden, CT
I love this pallet because all the colors you ever need are in one pallet. Useing a primer would be a good idea to emplyfi the colors .
Veronica C.
I love the value of coastal scents. This pallet is pretty good, but you do need to use an eye shadow primer for the shadows to pop..
Alexus N.
Albertville, AL
I love this product! I will defiantly be buying more in the future. It's not all cakey and it looks flawless on! 5 stars!!!
Allison B.
The colors are aren't 100% pigmented but if you use the urban decay eye primer potion the colors will definitely pop.
Abi M.
Are they all shimmery? or what is their finish? are they hit or miss as well or are they all pretty much the same as far as pigmentation goes?
Rosa R.
What would you prefer: morphe, costal scents, or colourpop shadows?
Hannah H.
Is coastal scents a good brand to invest in??
Adriana G.
Are these eye shadows glittery?
Kennedy M.
I've heard a bit about this eyeshadow palette and was wondering how pigmented the eye shadows are?