BY COASTAL SCENTS

Add a little sparkle to your eyes with our Ultra Shimmer Palette. This gorgeous palette contains 88 highly-pigmented shimmer shadows. With the wide range of shades from neutrals to brights, you can create endless looks with ease. The shadows can be applied dry or wet with the dual-tipped foam applicators included or any eye shadow brush from your collection. Dimensions: Palette: 9.12" x 6.53" x 0.5" (23.2cm x 16.6cm x 1.3cm), Mirror: 5" x 3.12" (12.7cm x 7.9cm), Eye Shadow Pot Diameter: 0.62" (1.6cm). Net Weight: 61.0g / 2.15oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, Isopropyl Palmitate, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake, Lanolin, o-cymen-5-ol. Made in China. SKU: PL-002 / UPC: 812158020010 see more...

• I've heard really good things about this.. Would you reco...2 Answers
  • I bought this the powder is too hard to come on brush and...2 Answers
  • Are they all shimmery? or what is their finish? are they ...3 Answers
Coastal Scents 88 Piece Eye Shadow Palette
  • "This is a great palette to start your makeup collection. It's very good quality and very affordable. The colors are bright, vibrant and pigmented. I have two of these palettes and they've lasted quite some time with everyday use. I love that the pans pop out, so you can buy the single shadows and pop them in." in 17 reviews
  • "This was my first palette 8 years ago when I started doing makeup. Ever since then I have been a fan of COASTAL SCENTS and their eyeshadow. I still have this palette now and it's stilll rocking strong. it's a really great palette for makeup lovers especially beginners. " in 4 reviews
Christina S.
Woodbridge
Got this pallet for my birthday the colors are bright there are some shimmery eyeshadows. For the most part they are matt so if you don't want matte eyeshadows then this isn't for you. It applies well its not to hard to apply and you don't even need eyeshadow base!!
Ashley T.
Rexburg, ID
I got this in makeup artistry school. Awesome because it has tons of colors, they are highly pigmented. There is lots of colors you would never typically use (hot pink, yellow, red) but in general great bang for your buck and huge assortment of colors.
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Was really into this when I first got it, but I have realized that it is not the best quality. Its a good deal, but the shadows are very dry and chalky. Wouldnt reccomend. If youre looking for a big palette like this check out the morphe palettes!
Dolly C.
Springfield, IL
Such a great inexpensive find! I just received my first order today and the colors are so beautiful. Totally recommend to any beginner to makeup or a pro. Mine are Mirage, Metal Mania, and Warm palettes.
Brittany A.
Normal, IL
I don't have this particular palette but I do have a few hot pots. They're amazing. They have great pigmentation and there is a large color selection and they're only $2 a piece. I will be purchasing more!
Jennifer M.
Spring Hill, FL
I absolutely am in LOVE with this company. i literally have had this palette for over 4 years with almost everyday use and its still in tact. fast shipping and VERY affordable prices. love coastal scents.!
Ashley F.
Roseville, MI
Soo pigmented so little little cost! They always have great sales and discounts! The packaging is awesome and the colors are so vibrant! You get 88 colors for only around $11 how can you beat that!? I would recommend this to everyone!
Kealia H.
Great color selection! I have the 252 palette. The cost is fairly inexpensive but the colors do not show up well on medium to dark skin. Midday i have no eye shadow left on my lids. I do use a lid primer but the colors still fade.
Dawn W.
Sacramento, CA
They are good not as blamable as the hot pots but great for that pop of color. It helps when you have a base to work with as Well as the matte palette. Great starter set for young girls or beginners.
Nany M.
Laredo, TX
Yo tengo esta paleta, las revelados 2 y 3, la de 252 colores y todas son excelente! Pigmentan super bien, no son polvosas, duran un montón y son fáciles de difuminar
Rosa R.
What would you prefer: morphe, costal scents, or colourpop shadows?
Abi M.
Are they all shimmery? or what is their finish? are they hit or miss as well or are they all pretty much the same as far as pigmentation goes?
Hannah H.
Is coastal scents a good brand to invest in??
Adriana G.
Are these eye shadows glittery?
Kennedy M.
I've heard a bit about this eyeshadow palette and was wondering how pigmented the eye shadows are?

back