BY COASTAL SCENTS

Add a little sparkle to your eyes with our Ultra Shimmer Palette. This gorgeous palette contains 88 highly-pigmented shimmer shadows. With the wide range of shades from neutrals to brights, you can create endless looks with ease. The shadows can be applied dry or wet with the dual-tipped foam applicators included or any eye shadow brush from your collection. Dimensions: Palette: 9.12" x 6.53" x 0.5" (23.2cm x 16.6cm x 1.3cm), Mirror: 5" x 3.12" (12.7cm x 7.9cm), Eye Shadow Pot Diameter: 0.62" (1.6cm). Net Weight: 61.0g / 2.15oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, Isopropyl Palmitate, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake, Lanolin, o-cymen-5-ol. Made in China. SKU: PL-002 / UPC: 812158020010 see more...

• I've heard really good things about this.. Would you reco...2 Answers
  • I bought this the powder is too hard to come on brush and...2 Answers
  • Are they all shimmery? or what is their finish? are they ...3 Answers
Buy on Coastal...*
  • "This is a great palette to start your makeup collection. It's very good quality and very affordable. The colors are bright, vibrant and pigmented. I have two of these palettes and they've lasted quite some time with everyday use. I love that the pans pop out, so you can buy the single shadows and pop them in." in 17 reviews
  • "This was my first palette 8 years ago when I started doing makeup. Ever since then I have been a fan of COASTAL SCENTS and their eyeshadow. I still have this palette now and it's stilll rocking strong. it's a really great palette for makeup lovers especially beginners. " in 4 reviews
Jasmin L.
Fresno, CA
I honest like this palette, but I don’t find use in so many shimmering colors. But since I’m into Korean beauty they use a lot of shimmering eyeshadows and this palette is perfect and it’s great for cut-crease makeup and also for that glittering center for your makeup.👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Lupita L.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't really use this palette but when I have used it, it has really nice colors. They're shimmery colors so to anyone that likes shiny colors I would recommend this palette.
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have the shimmer palette. While it's not luxury quality, you get a ton of colors for an inexpensive price. I've used it for creative costume eye makeup mostly. I'd recommend wet application for pigment, and definitely always using a primer.

For the price and selection of colors, it's great,
Angela R.
Burlngtn Twp, NJ
For make-up lover’s and make-up artist enthusiast this is a MUST snag loot. Coastal Scents 88 palette is totally worth buying. The product is very reasonable in price, and the good thing is the main website ship internationally so it doesn’t matter where you are.

Taking a closer look, this must-have loot has hues and pigments in all possibly wearable colors. The make-up casing is made out of thin sturdy plastic which makes it light to carry and comes with an attached mirror and two sponge tip applicators.
Gina B.
Chicago, Il
I have so much to say about this but I'll keep it brief super inexpensive and super pigmented I use to have this pallete tucked away in a drawer until it was a shade I really needed and didn't have so I pulled this out and let's say I was impressed it now sits on the vanity ❤️
KimLann D.
Jams M.
Bought this when I first started out with makeup and I still use it lol they are tiny pans but honestly you get 88 of them and most of them are similar enough to their shades that you'll prob be okay if you ever run out of one. Honestly these are actually EXTREMELY pigmented. I used a lot of the purples for a Halloween look once and I barely made a dent in them. Legit product. Honestly don't let it fool you, it really is a great palette, especially if you want one with the entire rainbow of colors for artsy looks.
Sandra D.
I got this palette as a gift and forgot about it for a while. I got it out and was nearly overwhelmed by choices. I can create any number of looks with just this or use it to supplement my single shadows or other palettes if I'm not seeing a color I want.

The Coastal Scents shadows are soft and have great pigmentation and last a long time but I always use a good shadow primer to ensure a lasting look. I work a 12+ hour shift and don't have time for touching up my makeup. I would recommend this palette to anyone, especially great as a gift for someone new to makeup to explore new colors or looks.
Tausha T.
I just received this is a gift & I LOVE it!! I'm a bit of a makeup snob, so I admit I was skeptical about liking this. I was pleasantly surprised. It was love at first swipe. The colors are beautiful & higly pigmented. They have great lasting power on their own, but adding an eye primer really helped them last late into the night. Buy this, you won't regret it!
Ella K.
Lincolnshire, IL
I've had this palette for a while now and at first I really enjoyed it, however then I started buying higher quality eyeshadows and realized that I hated this palette. For the price it was ok but the shadows lack pigmentation and broke easily. The packaging itself fell apart the entire top lid/case thing fell off along with some eyeshadow pans. It's a great purchase if you just want a big color range for when you want to do something crazy on a rare occasion, however you can get much better quality shadows for the same price.
Rosa R.
What would you prefer: morphe, costal scents, or colourpop shadows?
Abi M.
Are they all shimmery? or what is their finish? are they hit or miss as well or are they all pretty much the same as far as pigmentation goes?
Hannah H.
Is coastal scents a good brand to invest in??
Adriana G.
Are these eye shadows glittery?
Kennedy M.
I've heard a bit about this eyeshadow palette and was wondering how pigmented the eye shadows are?