BY COASTAL SCENTS

Add a little sparkle to your eyes with our Ultra Shimmer Palette. This gorgeous palette contains 88 highly-pigmented shimmer shadows. With the wide range of shades from neutrals to brights, you can create endless looks with ease. The shadows can be applied dry or wet with the dual-tipped foam applicators included or any eye shadow brush from your collection. Dimensions: Palette: 9.12" x 6.53" x 0.5" (23.2cm x 16.6cm x 1.3cm), Mirror: 5" x 3.12" (12.7cm x 7.9cm), Eye Shadow Pot Diameter: 0.62" (1.6cm). Net Weight: 61.0g / 2.15oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, Isopropyl Palmitate, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake, Lanolin, o-cymen-5-ol. Made in China. SKU: PL-002 / UPC: 812158020010 see more...

• I've heard really good things about this.. Would you recommend them?2 Answers
  • I bought this the powder is too hard to come on brush and some co...2 Answers
  • Are they all shimmery? or what is their finish? are they hit or m...3 Answers
Buy on Coastal...*
  • "This is a great palette to start your makeup collection. It's very good quality and very affordable. The colors are bright, vibrant and pigmented. I have two of these palettes and they've lasted quite some time with everyday use. I love that the pans pop out, so you can buy the single shadows and pop them in." in 17 reviews
  • "This was my first palette 8 years ago when I started doing makeup. Ever since then I have been a fan of COASTAL SCENTS and their eyeshadow. I still have this palette now and it's stilll rocking strong. it's a really great palette for makeup lovers especially beginners. " in 4 reviews
Ashley M.
North Bergen, NJ
Not very pigmented, doesn't blend well, and the shades are so tiny. Not a fan of this palette at all. I actually gave it away. I have plenty of palettes and this one just wasn't worth keeping to me. The shades are so dry and crackly.
Meg K.
Like this eyeshadow palette. Tons of variety and great if you like to change up your look. Also great if you don't really know what color (s) will work for your skin tone...allows you to experiment.
Kelly B.
Colonia, NJ
I personally do not own this palette but one of my best friends does and she's let me borrow it a few times. I can say that it is extremely pigmented and is great except sometimes the pinks and reds kinda stained my skin but that doesn't bother me so much
Michelle F.
I actually love this eyeshadow palette because of all the colors. By itself to me it doesn't last that long but when I use a primer it stays on perfectly and the colors pop out. I would totally buy this palette again but also with a primer.
Christina S.
Woodbridge
Got this pallet for my birthday the colors are bright there are some shimmery eyeshadows. For the most part they are matt so if you don't want matte eyeshadows then this isn't for you. It applies well its not to hard to apply and you don't even need eyeshadow base!!
Felicia E.
Bloomfield, CT
This palette has the right amount of shimmer to seal a night look! The post are pretty small but it's highly pigmented so you won't need to use a lot to achieve your look! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable pallette
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
I like the range of Color this palette has. It dose last pretty long with a primer on. It is a smooth pigment not to bold. And it could have more pigmentation. I purchased it online. It is great if you want every color in one case.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
For beginners this is good. But many colors id never use, and the quality is not the best. Super chalky with alot of fallout. But for your child or someone young this is a good product!
chelsea j.
Buffalo, NY
This is a great palette for a starter. I have used it several times. I now but more higher end palettes but I still used this one now and then. It's great for the price.
Julia B.
I have very sensitive skin especially on my eye area and I bought this palette many years ago and not only do I still have the palette, but it still works just as well as it did when I got it. the pigment in the shadows is so rich and they are shimmery, not glittery. the colors are beautiful and bright and blend very well. I have only used these with an eyeshadow primer, but when used together I have worn this eyeshadow for 10+ hours and there has been no creasing or smudging. these are great shadows at a great price.
Rosa R.
What would you prefer: morphe, costal scents, or colourpop shadows?
Abi M.
Are they all shimmery? or what is their finish? are they hit or miss as well or are they all pretty much the same as far as pigmentation goes?
Hannah H.
Is coastal scents a good brand to invest in??
Adriana G.
Are these eye shadows glittery?
Kennedy M.
I've heard a bit about this eyeshadow palette and was wondering how pigmented the eye shadows are?