BY COASTAL SCENTS

Add a little sparkle to your eyes with our Ultra Shimmer Palette. This gorgeous palette contains 88 highly-pigmented shimmer shadows. With the wide range of shades from neutrals to brights, you can create endless looks with ease. The shadows can be applied dry or wet with the dual-tipped foam applicators included or any eye shadow brush from your collection. Dimensions: Palette: 9.12" x 6.53" x 0.5" (23.2cm x 16.6cm x 1.3cm), Mirror: 5" x 3.12" (12.7cm x 7.9cm), Eye Shadow Pot Diameter: 0.62" (1.6cm). Net Weight: 61.0g / 2.15oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarine Blue, Magnesium Stearate, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, Isopropyl Palmitate, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake, Lanolin, o-cymen-5-ol. Made in China. SKU: PL-002 / UPC: 812158020010 see more...

• I've heard really good things about this.. Would you reco...2 Answers
  • I bought this the powder is too hard to come on brush and...2 Answers
  • Are they all shimmery? or what is their finish? are they ...3 Answers
Buy on Coastal...*
  • "This is a great palette to start your makeup collection. It's very good quality and very affordable. The colors are bright, vibrant and pigmented. I have two of these palettes and they've lasted quite some time with everyday use. I love that the pans pop out, so you can buy the single shadows and pop them in." in 17 reviews
  • "This was my first palette 8 years ago when I started doing makeup. Ever since then I have been a fan of COASTAL SCENTS and their eyeshadow. I still have this palette now and it's stilll rocking strong. it's a really great palette for makeup lovers especially beginners. " in 4 reviews
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Love love Love! I am obsessed with the Coastal Scents 88 color eyeshadow palette. The colors are so beautiful, super pigmented, blend like butter and last and stay in place all day. It's every color you need for any amazing look, natural or dramatic
Ashley V.
Look this palette is amazing for what it is. The shadows are small (about the size of a dime) but there’s 88 of them! & such a wide range of colors. When used with a primer they’re very pigmented and long-wearing. This is a great deal.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love this palatte, the colors are very pigmented and stay in all day. There is a very pretty variety of colors for every occasion. It comes in nice packaging and I will definitely buy this again.
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
This palette was one of my first and I still love it! Very practical and helps to create any style. Super affordable, I use it at least twice a month. I got it online for an amazing price and will definitely recommend it!
Kelly D.
Tarzana, CA
This was my first ever eyeshadow palette... and I loved then and now. It has a lot of colors .. which is always good. It gives you the chance to play around with colors. I do think that actual side of the shadow pots are on the small size.. but for the price you can't complain. Some shadows are more pigment than others .. and yes even some fall out. So if you wanna take the first step into eyeshadows this is for sure a great starting out palette :)
Emily L.
Frederick, MD
Some colors are great while others are pretty chalky. I find myself using it less and less often these days. However its a great palette to start with when trying out new colors. If you find colors on this palette that look good on you, you can purchase higher quality shadows with better staying power in the same color (this is what I did).
Yovana G.
Sparkill
I'd have to say that this palette is definitely go-to when it comes to starting out with makeup! Some colors are more pigmented than others, but I get a lot more pigment out of them by simply dampening my brush just a little bit. There's a wide range of colors to choose from, making many looks possible!
ROSA M.
I have the warm tones palette the colors are beautiful but when I started swatching them I didn't like them at all! The colors are not pigmented and when I bought it (amazon) it came with two shades broken. I don't recommend this palette. For only 10$ more you could get a better palette like morphe ones which I highly recommend.
Joy K.
Birmingham, AL
Danielle M.
Green Lane, PA
I got this palette from a friend who didn't get to use it a lot so she gave it to me so of course I was excited given I didn't have that much makeup! I love how many colors it has because I've done so many different looks with it as well as I've been using it for my special effects makeup as well! The pigments are ok but better with a wet brush to be honest. Definitely a good palette for experimenting different looks!
Rosa R.
What would you prefer: morphe, costal scents, or colourpop shadows?
Abi M.
Are they all shimmery? or what is their finish? are they hit or miss as well or are they all pretty much the same as far as pigmentation goes?
Hannah H.
Is coastal scents a good brand to invest in??
Adriana G.
Are these eye shadows glittery?
Kennedy M.
I've heard a bit about this eyeshadow palette and was wondering how pigmented the eye shadows are?