BY COASTAL SCENTS

The 88 Original Palette displays an extensive collection of vibrant, highly-pigmented shadows in a matte or satin finish. These colors will bring out the artist in you no matter what the occasion. Whether you want a dark and smoky, fresh and vibrant, or totally funky look– these eclectic colors do the job, and last forever. Comes with two dual-tipped foam applicators and a built-in mirror. Dimensions: Palette : 9.12" x 6.53" x 0.5" (23.2cm x 16.6cm x 1.3cm), Mirror : 5" x 3.12" (12.7cm x 7.9cm), Eye Shadow Pot Diameter : 0.62" (1.6cm) Net Weight: 61g / 2.15oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, o-cymen-5-ol. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake. SKU: PL-001 / UPC: 812158020003 see more...

• I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it 5 Answers
  • Coastal Scents 88 original pigmented? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but d...2 Answers
Buy on Coastal...
  • "This palette is seriously great! for the price it really is such a steal and the shadows go on smoothly and are so pigmented! " in 28 reviews
  • "AMAZZINGG !!! I've been having this eyeshadow palette for 2 years now and I can truly say it is amazing. If your like me and you don't like to have little eyeshadow pots lying around then this is a must have product. The eyeshadow is very pigmented and long lasting. I usually pair the eyeshadow with the elf eyelid primer and the shadow tends to last all day without re-applying. Great buy, Will purchase again !!! " in 4 reviews
  • "I got this pallet a few years ago as a Christmas gift. I absolutely love it. The colours are highly pigmented but not too shimmery. I enjoy the more matted look. There's just a touch of shimmer. I love the more neutral colours." in 4 reviews
  • "Coastal scents was the first palette I purchased, not only does it come with several colors the pigments are amazing. I also purchased the glitter palette and warm palette. Do yourself a favor and invest in this palette." in 3 reviews
  • "I really like this palette because it has so many colors in different shades, some of them are matte and others shiny." in 2 reviews
Claudia D.
Omg I must talk about this is one of the first pallets I owned I still have and I use everyday I love it the eyeshadows are so pigmented and blend well I highly recommend to you ladies. I even own the 120 palette they are amazing! .I just love it and the last all day and you have so many looks you can create with this one palette. So I say this is a good first palette if your just getting into makeup and don't want to spend money on the highend. And the always have such great prices and sales.
Stacey J.
Stephenville, Newfoundland
It was a good eyeshadow set for the price I payed for it. The only problem is you have to work the colors for a while cause the color payoff isn't the best.
Victoria G.
Mazatlan
This is such a great palette! Low cost , a lot of shades and pigmented! it is so useful when Im trying to do creative looks and it doesn’t have fall out!
Anum J.
Love the pigmentation. And a huge variety of shades. Have created dozens of looks with this palette. Smooth texture and soft shimmer
Maryam Y.
I have not got this but I want it very very much because it looks like the colors which to me and I love all these colors.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Coastal Scent's makeup palettes are very affordable and they have just about every color you can this of in a pallette!!
Franck J.
vila velha
Excellent product. I bought this gilft for my mother and she was very grateful and did not stop buying.
Aya H.
This palette is the best i can do several looks using one palette it provides so many colors
Ivy S.
Sydney
Amazing pigmentation for the price!!! Highly recommend if you are on a budget!
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
How does everyone like this palette?
Tahira A.
I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it
Andrea A.
Yo tengo una y la.adoroooo es muy buena pigmenta de manera excelente la amo la recomiendo a todos de verdad vale la pena
Kelsey S.
Tacoma, WA
I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't really have much money to spend atm, however, I would like to find a cheap option that is still fairly decent quality wise. Are these shadows very pigmented?
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Where i found this palette?