Coastal Scents 88 Piece Color Makeup Palette

The 88 Original Palette displays an extensive collection of vibrant, highly-pigmented shadows in a matte or satin finish. These colors will bring out the artist in you no matter what the occasion. Whether you want a dark and smoky, fresh and vibrant, or totally funky look– these eclectic colors do the job, and last forever. Comes with two dual-tipped foam applicators and a built-in mirror. Dimensions: Palette : 9.12" x 6.53" x 0.5" (23.2cm x 16.6cm x 1.3cm), Mirror : 5" x 3.12" (12.7cm x 7.9cm), Eye Shadow Pot Diameter : 0.62" (1.6cm) Net Weight: 61g / 2.15oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, o-cymen-5-ol. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake. SKU: PL-001 / UPC: 812158020003 see more...

• I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it 5 Answers
  • Coastal Scents 88 original pigmented? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't rea...2 Answers
Buy on Coastal...
  • "Every one I would hear talk about Coastal scents and how great their palettes were well, I have this palette and never use it because the color are so light and not very pigmented as they look or I would like." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this palette because it has so many colors in different shades, some of them are matte and others shiny." in 2 reviews
  • "They've enabled me to have a variety of things on hand within my salon and to give me some time to build my kit with higher end products." in 1 review
  • "It's a great price and it's great for a eyeshadow novice like myself." in 1 review
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love everything by coastal scents! They’re eyeshadows are very pigmented and also buildable too. These are very easy to apply , and this palette will part for quite some time . I love the variety of colors and how long lasting they are . This product is extremely affordable and effective.
Kayla S.
I really love eyeshowdows palletes from coastal scents. There palettes have so many colours to choose from. The only thing i do not like about them is that you aquire alot of fallout from them. Also u have to makesure u use primer or somthing or the sorts to make sure they show up... they are very pigmented but wihtout primer they are not.
Rajneet D.
This is a great eyeshadow pallet for someone on a budget but wants a lot of eye shadows for their money. The pigmentation isn't bad at all however some colours can seem a little chalky but with enough blending you can make it work.
Zee H.
Such a beautiful, pigmented, versatile palette this is!!! Honestly LOVE it! It has so many different colours that go with anything! They are so well pigmented and apply so well! Absolutely adore them! Very impressed with the quality! Would recommend anyone to buy. Only downside is that once you have a shade you really like and use a lot, it does tend to finish quite quickly. Other than that... amazing!
Nicole S.
North Sydney , NS
This pallet is great for when you are on a budget, or for those who are beginning. The quality is pretty good for the price. The colours are very vibrant with wet application and last for a long time... especially when used with the eyeshadow primer. It also doesn't have a lot of fall-out like most pigments do. I use it often as eyeliner and I usually get compliments when I do.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
I got this pallet a few years ago as a Christmas gift. I absolutely love it. The colours are highly pigmented but not too shimmery. I enjoy the more matted look. There's just a touch of shimmer. I love the more neutral colours.
amayrani o.
Su pigmentacion es increible tus looks quedaran de profesional al utilizarla quedaban mis sombras en su lugar no se corrian y su duracion era increible todo el dia
Claudia D.
Omg I must talk about this is one of the first pallets I owned I still have and I use everyday I love it the eyeshadows are so pigmented and blend well I highly recommend to you ladies. I even own the 120 palette they are amazing! .I just love it and the last all day and you have so many looks you can create with this one palette. So I say this is a good first palette if your just getting into makeup and don't want to spend money on the highend. And the always have such great prices and sales.
Stacey J.
Stephenville, Newfoundland
It was a good eyeshadow set for the price I payed for it. The only problem is you have to work the colors for a while cause the color payoff isn't the best.
Victoria G.
This is such a great palette! Low cost , a lot of shades and pigmented! it is so useful when Im trying to do creative looks and it doesn’t have fall out!
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
How does everyone like this palette?
Tahira A.
I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it
Andrea A.
Yo tengo una y la.adoroooo es muy buena pigmenta de manera excelente la amo la recomiendo a todos de verdad vale la pena
Kelsey S.
Tacoma, WA
I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't really have much money to spend atm, however, I would like to find a cheap option that is still fairly decent quality wise. Are these shadows very pigmented?
Doral, FL
Where i found this palette?