BY COASTAL SCENTS

Highly pigmented shades, all shadows can also be applied wet for a deeper longer lasting effect. The compact case makes it easy for storing and traveling. The colors do not have a ton of shimmer in them if this is what you are looking for, you can always dust shimmer over top. It is nearly a 50/50 mix of matte and satin with slight shimmer. see more...

• I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it 5 Answers
  • Coastal Scents 88 original pigmented? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't rea...2 Answers
Coastal Scents 88 Piece Color Makeup Palette
  • "Every one I would hear talk about Coastal scents and how great their palettes were well, I have this palette and never use it because the color are so light and not very pigmented as they look or I would like." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this palette because it has so many colors in different shades, some of them are matte and others shiny." in 2 reviews
  • "They've enabled me to have a variety of things on hand within my salon and to give me some time to build my kit with higher end products." in 1 review
  • "It's a great price and it's great for a eyeshadow novice like myself." in 1 review
mary m.
I LOVE this eyeshadow! the colors are beautiful, they last all day, and they pop! this is my favorite brand of eyeshadows
amoy d.
Orlando, FL
Love every color in this palette and the Shades we're amazing. There was alot of pigment from all the colors as well!
Sarah G.
Great for beginners that want to play around with color. Especially since this is not a big commitment with price.
Evanji Kaurys D.
Esta bien pero no me gusta los colores, la combinacion de tonos es buena pero no seria para su uso constante.
Isabela M.
I have this palette and it's amazing! The shimmery colors are very pigmented! And it has 88 amazing colors!
Dusty Rose F.
Bakersfield, CA
This pallet has great colours that last long. The colors are very bright. I use this pallet for everything.
Kathleen D.
This is something you must have ! The colors are so pretty and it makes your eyes look really intense
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
Amazing selection of colors for every occasion. Go on smooth and are vivid. Highly recommend.
Ilissa V.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Purchased about a year ago love all the colors just hate that they aren't so pigmented.
Kayla S.
I really love eyeshowdows palletes from coastal scents. There palettes have so many colours to choose from. The only thing i do not like about them is that you aquire alot of fallout from them. Also u have to makesure u use primer or somthing or the sorts to make sure they show up... they are very pigmented but wihtout primer they are not.
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
How does everyone like this palette?
Tahira A.
I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it
Andrea A.
Yo tengo una y la.adoroooo es muy buena pigmenta de manera excelente la amo la recomiendo a todos de verdad vale la pena
Kelsey S.
Tacoma, WA
I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't really have much money to spend atm, however, I would like to find a cheap option that is still fairly decent quality wise. Are these shadows very pigmented?
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Where i found this palette?