BY COASTAL SCENTS

The 88 Original Palette displays an extensive collection of vibrant, highly-pigmented shadows in a matte or satin finish. These colors will bring out the artist in you no matter what the occasion. Whether you want a dark and smoky, fresh and vibrant, or totally funky look– these eclectic colors do the job, and last forever. Comes with two dual-tipped foam applicators and a built-in mirror. Dimensions: Palette : 9.12" x 6.53" x 0.5" (23.2cm x 16.6cm x 1.3cm), Mirror : 5" x 3.12" (12.7cm x 7.9cm), Eye Shadow Pot Diameter : 0.62" (1.6cm) Net Weight: 61g / 2.15oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, o-cymen-5-ol. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake. SKU: PL-001 / UPC: 812158020003 see more...

• I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it 5 Answers
  • Coastal Scents 88 original pigmented? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but d...2 Answers
Buy on Coastal...
  • "This palette is seriously great! for the price it really is such a steal and the shadows go on smoothly and are so pigmented! " in 28 reviews
  • "AMAZZINGG !!! I've been having this eyeshadow palette for 2 years now and I can truly say it is amazing. If your like me and you don't like to have little eyeshadow pots lying around then this is a must have product. The eyeshadow is very pigmented and long lasting. I usually pair the eyeshadow with the elf eyelid primer and the shadow tends to last all day without re-applying. Great buy, Will purchase again !!! " in 4 reviews
  • "I got this pallet a few years ago as a Christmas gift. I absolutely love it. The colours are highly pigmented but not too shimmery. I enjoy the more matted look. There's just a touch of shimmer. I love the more neutral colours." in 4 reviews
  • "Coastal scents was the first palette I purchased, not only does it come with several colors the pigments are amazing. I also purchased the glitter palette and warm palette. Do yourself a favor and invest in this palette." in 3 reviews
  • "I really like this palette because it has so many colors in different shades, some of them are matte and others shiny." in 2 reviews
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
High quality makeup & inexpensive. Was skeptical to try, but I read so many good reviews. The colors are highly pigmented (especially if you use a primer). Great product.
Jennifer G.
Dallas , Tx
Best eyeshadow palette I ever had! I recommend this palette. Yes it's good value and no it's not pricey, I got mine from Ross! I use it every time I do may makeup..I would get this palette again
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
I really love the variety of this palette. It's a great price and it's great for a eyeshadow novice like myself. But, some colors aren't very pigmented and vibrant, and they break and fall out easily, causing a very annoying mess. It's nice, but it could be better.
Crystal L.
Kingston Springs, TN
Every one I would hear talk about Coastal scents and how great their palettes were well, I have this palette and never use it because the color are so light and not very pigmented as they look or I would like. Application process is annoyingly longer than need
Jennifer S.
Alexandria, VA
Great colors! I love this palette. The only downside is that it does tend to wear off quickly and spread- so using a good primer and smaller brushes helps prevent those issues. But for the price, you can't go wrong!
Evelina F.
Owings Mills, MD
Super vibrant colors! Lots of options to choose from and the quality is almost as good as big name brand eyeshadows. Deff use an eyeshadow primer to get the most out of these colors. For the price though, it's great.
amber w.
Hagerstown, IN
I really loved this palette for the price. Of course it does not have the best pigment and does have fall off. But if you use a good primer it's wonderful. The colors are beautiful and I love it!!
ReviewZals ..
This is really good. So many colors to choose from. The only things is just to be careful because the colors could break up and cause a mess inside your palette.
dawn s.
Buchanan, GA
Got this as a gift and I am very pleased, not a color I am un happy about. the shadow stays on for all day and looks freshly put on at the end of day, with normal shadows I am finding I have to touch up all day and with this I do not have to.
Kinsley R.
Anderson , Sc
I do not like this palette. The colors are very bright and not well pigmented. It didn't last very long and it didn't have a lot of product in the palette. It was very cheaply made
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
How does everyone like this palette?
Tahira A.
I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it
Andrea A.
Yo tengo una y la.adoroooo es muy buena pigmenta de manera excelente la amo la recomiendo a todos de verdad vale la pena
Kelsey S.
Tacoma, WA
I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't really have much money to spend atm, however, I would like to find a cheap option that is still fairly decent quality wise. Are these shadows very pigmented?
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Where i found this palette?