BY COASTAL SCENTS

Highly pigmented shades, all shadows can also be applied wet for a deeper longer lasting effect. The compact case makes it easy for storing and traveling. The colors do not have a ton of shimmer in them if this is what you are looking for, you can always dust shimmer over top. It is nearly a 50/50 mix of matte and satin with slight shimmer. see more...

• I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it 5 Answers
  • Coastal Scents 88 original pigmented? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't rea...2 Answers
Coastal Scents 88 Piece Color Makeup Palette
  • "Every one I would hear talk about Coastal scents and how great their palettes were well, I have this palette and never use it because the color are so light and not very pigmented as they look or I would like." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this palette because it has so many colors in different shades, some of them are matte and others shiny." in 2 reviews
  • "They've enabled me to have a variety of things on hand within my salon and to give me some time to build my kit with higher end products." in 1 review
  • "It's a great price and it's great for a eyeshadow novice like myself." in 1 review
Mandy G.
I just got my first coastal scents palette and for the price you can't beat it! Super pigmented and smooth to apply. If your on a tight budget this is for you! The only thing I didn't like was waiting to revive them!
HERIBETH M.
Medley, FL
I really like this palette because it has so many colors in different shades, some of them are matte and others shiny. I would recommend this palette for people who are starting to use make up or people who loves recreate makeups from movies-comics characters or special holidays.
Sara O.
Some colors are pigmented but some are rather chalky. Its a good palette for someone on a budget or are beginners. The price is very good for the size of the palette. I would rather get this than one at Sephora because of the price difference. I would buy this palette again.
Elda B.
San Diego, CA
I love coastal scents it has great pigmentation and the price its perfect.i have this palette and i always use it it has so many colors you can do colorful eye makeup or just natural colors. This brand its good quality and affordable.
lindsay F.
Great eye shadow palette! highly pigmented. I love how bright these colors are, they stay on great and when applied with an eye shadow primer it stays on longer. great price
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
High quality makeup & inexpensive. Was skeptical to try, but I read so many good reviews. The colors are highly pigmented (especially if you use a primer). Great product.
Nur A.
I bought my costal scents colorful palette a few months ago and im loving the color variety. There's a color for every occasion. I wish that the colors weren't so hard and powdery, Id love it even more.
Jennifer G.
Dallas , Tx
Best eyeshadow palette I ever had! I recommend this palette. Yes it's good value and no it's not pricey, I got mine from Ross! I use it every time I do may makeup..I would get this palette again
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
I really love the variety of this palette. It's a great price and it's great for a eyeshadow novice like myself. But, some colors aren't very pigmented and vibrant, and they break and fall out easily, causing a very annoying mess. It's nice, but it could be better.
Crystal L.
Kingston Springs, TN
Every one I would hear talk about Coastal scents and how great their palettes were well, I have this palette and never use it because the color are so light and not very pigmented as they look or I would like. Application process is annoyingly longer than need
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
How does everyone like this palette?
Tahira A.
I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it
Andrea A.
Yo tengo una y la.adoroooo es muy buena pigmenta de manera excelente la amo la recomiendo a todos de verdad vale la pena
Kelsey S.
Tacoma, WA
I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't really have much money to spend atm, however, I would like to find a cheap option that is still fairly decent quality wise. Are these shadows very pigmented?
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Where i found this palette?