BY COASTAL SCENTS

The 88 Original Palette displays an extensive collection of vibrant, highly-pigmented shadows in a matte or satin finish. These colors will bring out the artist in you no matter what the occasion. Whether you want a dark and smoky, fresh and vibrant, or totally funky look– these eclectic colors do the job, and last forever. Comes with two dual-tipped foam applicators and a built-in mirror. Dimensions: Palette : 9.12" x 6.53" x 0.5" (23.2cm x 16.6cm x 1.3cm), Mirror : 5" x 3.12" (12.7cm x 7.9cm), Eye Shadow Pot Diameter : 0.62" (1.6cm) Net Weight: 61g / 2.15oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, o-cymen-5-ol. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake. SKU: PL-001 / UPC: 812158020003 see more...

• I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it 5 Answers
  • Coastal Scents 88 original pigmented? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but d...2 Answers
Buy on Coastal...
  • "This palette is seriously great! for the price it really is such a steal and the shadows go on smoothly and are so pigmented! " in 28 reviews
  • "AMAZZINGG !!! I've been having this eyeshadow palette for 2 years now and I can truly say it is amazing. If your like me and you don't like to have little eyeshadow pots lying around then this is a must have product. The eyeshadow is very pigmented and long lasting. I usually pair the eyeshadow with the elf eyelid primer and the shadow tends to last all day without re-applying. Great buy, Will purchase again !!! " in 4 reviews
  • "I got this pallet a few years ago as a Christmas gift. I absolutely love it. The colours are highly pigmented but not too shimmery. I enjoy the more matted look. There's just a touch of shimmer. I love the more neutral colours." in 4 reviews
  • "Coastal scents was the first palette I purchased, not only does it come with several colors the pigments are amazing. I also purchased the glitter palette and warm palette. Do yourself a favor and invest in this palette." in 3 reviews
  • "I really like this palette because it has so many colors in different shades, some of them are matte and others shiny." in 2 reviews
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
While you get a LOT of colors, it's not a very pigmented kit. It's really messy and didn't stay on very well. I like it but I wouldn't buy another when I run out. It's a decent palette of starting out with makeup.
Demetrius J.
Durham , NC
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Although the formula varies in the shadows, you can work very well with them once you apply a primer to shadows. In some you have to pass the brush more than once, but with the first you do it maximum 2 times to have the actual color. I even worked better with these shadows than with Maybelline The Nudes !!
HERIBETH M.
Medley, FL
I really like this palette because it has so many colors in different shades, some of them are matte and others shiny. I would recommend this palette for people who are starting to use make up or people who loves recreate makeups from movies-comics characters or special holidays.
Sara O.
Some colors are pigmented but some are rather chalky. Its a good palette for someone on a budget or are beginners. The price is very good for the size of the palette. I would rather get this than one at Sephora because of the price difference. I would buy this palette again.
Mandy G.
I just got my first coastal scents palette and for the price you can't beat it! Super pigmented and smooth to apply. If your on a tight budget this is for you! The only thing I didn't like was waiting to revive them!
Elda B.
San Diego, CA
I love coastal scents it has great pigmentation and the price its perfect.i have this palette and i always use it it has so many colors you can do colorful eye makeup or just natural colors. This brand its good quality and affordable.
lindsay F.
Great eye shadow palette! highly pigmented. I love how bright these colors are, they stay on great and when applied with an eye shadow primer it stays on longer. great price
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
High quality makeup & inexpensive. Was skeptical to try, but I read so many good reviews. The colors are highly pigmented (especially if you use a primer). Great product.
Jennifer G.
Dallas , Tx
Best eyeshadow palette I ever had! I recommend this palette. Yes it's good value and no it's not pricey, I got mine from Ross! I use it every time I do may makeup..I would get this palette again
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
How does everyone like this palette?
Tahira A.
I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it
Andrea A.
Yo tengo una y la.adoroooo es muy buena pigmenta de manera excelente la amo la recomiendo a todos de verdad vale la pena
Kelsey S.
Tacoma, WA
I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't really have much money to spend atm, however, I would like to find a cheap option that is still fairly decent quality wise. Are these shadows very pigmented?
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Where i found this palette?