BY COASTAL SCENTS

The 88 Original Palette displays an extensive collection of vibrant, highly-pigmented shadows in a matte or satin finish. These colors will bring out the artist in you no matter what the occasion. Whether you want a dark and smoky, fresh and vibrant, or totally funky look– these eclectic colors do the job, and last forever. Comes with two dual-tipped foam applicators and a built-in mirror. Dimensions: Palette : 9.12" x 6.53" x 0.5" (23.2cm x 16.6cm x 1.3cm), Mirror : 5" x 3.12" (12.7cm x 7.9cm), Eye Shadow Pot Diameter : 0.62" (1.6cm) Net Weight: 61g / 2.15oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, o-cymen-5-ol. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake. SKU: PL-001 / UPC: 812158020003 see more...

• I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it 5 Answers
  • Coastal Scents 88 original pigmented? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't rea...2 Answers
Buy on Coastal...
  • "Every one I would hear talk about Coastal scents and how great their palettes were well, I have this palette and never use it because the color are so light and not very pigmented as they look or I would like." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this palette because it has so many colors in different shades, some of them are matte and others shiny." in 2 reviews
  • "They've enabled me to have a variety of things on hand within my salon and to give me some time to build my kit with higher end products." in 1 review
  • "It's a great price and it's great for a eyeshadow novice like myself." in 1 review
Ana Sofía V.
Bueno, es excelente. Su pigmentación es muy buena, tanto que si pasas mucho tiempo con los colores fuertes se te adhieren a la piel y debes dedicarte a sacarlos con el desmaquillante. Trae la gran mayoría de colores que se necesitan para una infinidad de looks. Lo único malo es que los colores básicos se agotan demasiado rápido,
Mary J.
Omg I must talk about this is one of the first pallets I owned I still have and I use everyday I love it the eyeshadows are so pigmented and blend well I highly recommend to you ladies. I even own the 120 palette they are amazing! .I just love it and the last all day and you have so many looks you can create with this one palette. So I say this is a good first palette if your just getting into makeup and don't want to spend money on the highend. And the always have such great prices and sales.
Sarra L.
Motley, MN
This is the perfect palette for the amateur makeup enthusiast to experiment with a variety of colors and looks. The colors vary from shimmer, to glitter and matte. The matte colors especially tend to work better with a wet brush or fingertip to get a more pigmented color. When paired with a primer or using them wet it's not hard to get bright colors. They apply well with both a brush or your finger, depending on your preference, but the blending ability depends on the specific color.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
This a great set to see what colors work best for you and what compliments your face and eye color. I love playing with all the colors and seeing what look I accomplish. Very good quality and it last for quite a while as long as you don't do like me and forget you have makeup on and rub your eyes.
Cassandra T.
Clinton Township, MI
I love all the colors that are compacted in this palette! The price was great since I bought it during a sale. It has become a favorite eye palette. I love that I can coordinate the colors with my entire wardrobe! I like to wet my brush to really make the colors pop!
Nzube U.
Austin, TX
AMAZZINGG !!!
I've been having this eyeshadow palette for 2 years now and I can truly say it is amazing. If your like me and you don't like to have little eyeshadow pots lying around then this is a must have product. The eyeshadow is very pigmented and long lasting. I usually pair the eyeshadow with the elf eyelid primer and the shadow tends to last all day without re-applying. Great buy, Will purchase again !!!
Sara P.
I like this palette a lot, it has so many different shades and colors. It was given to me by my cousin who had 3 of these palettes of Coastal Scents (I think it was matte, metallic, and shimmer the one I have) but these are great eye shadows I use mine all the time.
Alejandra M.
Merced, CA
I like to splurge on my eyeshadow products, when I heard about coastal scents I didn't have high hopes but was I wrong. The colors are really pigmented and long lasting. It's warm tone colors are by far amazing, they swatch amazing and are colors close to the tartes New Year's Eve palette! Would recommend
Jackie T.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this palette is great for beginners to use and practice with it due to all the different colors it has. I use to use it so much when I was starting out , the pigmentation is okay but for the price you can't go wrong. It's so affordable that you can give them as Xmas gifts.
kelly p.
I have this palette and most of them are matte which is a good thing. But some of the neutral eyeshadows in this palette are really chalky and they have a lot of fallout. The neutral ones are not all the pigmented. The more bright colorful ones are definitely vibrant and pigmented but again, these ones do have some fallout as well so I suggest to not go for this palette.
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
How does everyone like this palette?
Tahira A.
I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it
Andrea A.
Yo tengo una y la.adoroooo es muy buena pigmenta de manera excelente la amo la recomiendo a todos de verdad vale la pena
Kelsey S.
Tacoma, WA
I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't really have much money to spend atm, however, I would like to find a cheap option that is still fairly decent quality wise. Are these shadows very pigmented?
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Where i found this palette?