BY COASTAL SCENTS

The 88 Original Palette displays an extensive collection of vibrant, highly-pigmented shadows in a matte or satin finish. These colors will bring out the artist in you no matter what the occasion. Whether you want a dark and smoky, fresh and vibrant, or totally funky look– these eclectic colors do the job, and last forever. Comes with two dual-tipped foam applicators and a built-in mirror. Dimensions: Palette : 9.12" x 6.53" x 0.5" (23.2cm x 16.6cm x 1.3cm), Mirror : 5" x 3.12" (12.7cm x 7.9cm), Eye Shadow Pot Diameter : 0.62" (1.6cm) Net Weight: 61g / 2.15oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, o-cymen-5-ol. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake. SKU: PL-001 / UPC: 812158020003 see more...

• I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it 5 Answers
  • Coastal Scents 88 original pigmented? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't rea...2 Answers
Buy on Coastal...
  • "This palette is seriously great! for the price it really is such a steal and the shadows go on smoothly and are so pigmented! " in 28 reviews
  • "AMAZZINGG !!! I've been having this eyeshadow palette for 2 years now and I can truly say it is amazing. If your like me and you don't like to have little eyeshadow pots lying around then this is a must have product. The eyeshadow is very pigmented and long lasting. I usually pair the eyeshadow with the elf eyelid primer and the shadow tends to last all day without re-applying. Great buy, Will purchase again !!! " in 4 reviews
  • "I got this pallet a few years ago as a Christmas gift. I absolutely love it. The colours are highly pigmented but not too shimmery. I enjoy the more matted look. There's just a touch of shimmer. I love the more neutral colours." in 4 reviews
  • "Coastal scents was the first palette I purchased, not only does it come with several colors the pigments are amazing. I also purchased the glitter palette and warm palette. Do yourself a favor and invest in this palette." in 3 reviews
Jojo K.
Floral Park , NY
Coastal Scents 88 Piece Color Makeup Palette this pigmentation is amazing and vivid. Absolutely love it as do my clients. Im definitely getting the metallic version
Gina R.
Woodside, NY
You definitely get your money's worth having 88 colors in one palette. The shades are pigmented and not too overly shimmery. I do find that the shadows are pretty powdery so when you dip your brush in it, the eyeshadow goes everywhere. The eyeshadows are also dime sized so if you have a shade that you absolutely love, you're going to run out of it really quickly. It's a nice palette to have if you're someone who doesn't wear a lot of colored eyeshadow and don't want to invest in collecting all the different colors. I wear more neutrals so I'm not someone that would go out of my way to purchase a bright green or hot pink eyeshadow. This palette was really useful for Halloween when I wanted to do something dramatic and crazy for my makeup according to my costume.
Jennifer C.
This is a really great palette if you just wanna try out every color in the rainbow without spending a ton of money. Luckily, I got this on sale and it was $9.95. I think it is around $19.95 on the coastal scents website. You get 88 eyeshadows! They are each the size of a dime. This palette will last a while since it has so many different colors and many looks can be created. Most of all the colors are very pigmented and a few are a bit chalky, some are a bit glittery and have fallout. I would definitely recommend using an eyeshadow primer to get the most vivid color payoff and it would also help keep the shadows from creasing. Overall, a good item to have if you starting out with makeup and don't want to spend on a high end palette.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
Cons: Some of the eyeshadows are actually chalky and not as pigmented as the others. Fallout! Everywhere, I can't ever use them without having tons of fallout no matter how careful I am.

Pros: Variety, variety, variety. You've got blues, pinks, browns and more all in one palette for a great price! You get lighter and darker shades of each color, also matte or shimmery. The palette is great for those of you who want to experiment.
Raychel N.
This palette is only great for a makeup newbie. Other than that it's a no-go. The kick up from this product is horrible (the shadow is so powdery that it creates dust when dipping the brush in).
It feels like you lose a lot of product when you dip the brush in. Although there is wide variety of colors, the pigmentation and product quality is sub-par. Would not recommend for any makeup lover.
Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
I like this pallet for a couple different reasons, 1st being you really can't beat the price. Second the color options are wonderful in all there pallets. I do like the pigment but I have to say not all the colors in this pallet or others are as pigmented as others. But it does apply very nicely, Not a ton of fallout I've found and it lasts a decent amount of time with a good eye primer.
India D.
This is the perfect palette for a person who is a beginner in eye shadow. You get sooo many colors for such a cheap price and they are very pigmented and easy to apply. I got mine for only about $7 on the coastal scents website so it was a great deal and I recommend this to everyone in to makeup from a beginner to an expert because you get a wide range of colors for a cheap price that is also good quality.
Rach & Leah V.
I love how affordable Coastal Scents is, and this product is no exception. I usually go for a more neutral look on a day to day basis, but I do like to incorporate pops of color on special occasions, and when I'm feeling a little more sassy than usual. This palette is perfect for me because it provides every color I could possibly want in one compact, durable palette.
Robin M.
Savannah, Ga
For the money, this eyeshadow palette is great. With that said, it's something I would buy and give to my daughter to use for play makeup. I wouldn't use most of these colors and I feel like my money is better spent on different brands where I can actually pick colors I'd use. There is also a tremendous amount of fallout due to the shadows being very chalky, but it does have pretty decent pigmentation.
Ty'Reginesha M.
Arcadia, LA
They have a great variety of colored eyeshadows. I bought my palette from the original website. I really dislike that most of the matte shades are not pigmented on my colored skin tone . I would recommend this palette to a woman that is not of colored skin.
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
How does everyone like this palette?
Tahira A.
I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it
Andrea A.
Yo tengo una y la.adoroooo es muy buena pigmenta de manera excelente la amo la recomiendo a todos de verdad vale la pena
Kelsey S.
Tacoma, WA
I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't really have much money to spend atm, however, I would like to find a cheap option that is still fairly decent quality wise. Are these shadows very pigmented?
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Where i found this palette?