BY COASTAL SCENTS

Highly pigmented shades, all shadows can also be applied wet for a deeper longer lasting effect. The compact case makes it easy for storing and traveling. The colors do not have a ton of shimmer in them if this is what you are looking for, you can always dust shimmer over top. It is nearly a 50/50 mix of matte and satin with slight shimmer. see more...

• I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it 5 Answers
  • Coastal Scents 88 original pigmented? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't rea...2 Answers
Coastal Scents 88 Piece Color Makeup Palette
  • "Every one I would hear talk about Coastal scents and how great their palettes were well, I have this palette and never use it because the color are so light and not very pigmented as they look or I would like." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this palette because it has so many colors in different shades, some of them are matte and others shiny." in 2 reviews
  • "They've enabled me to have a variety of things on hand within my salon and to give me some time to build my kit with higher end products." in 1 review
  • "It's a great price and it's great for a eyeshadow novice like myself." in 1 review
Jojo K.
Floral Park, NY
Coastal Scents 88 Piece Color Makeup Palette this pigmentation is amazing and vivid. Absolutely love it as do my clients. Im definitely getting the metallic version
Jennifer C.
This is a really great palette if you just wanna try out every color in the rainbow without spending a ton of money. Luckily, I got this on sale and it was $9.95. I think it is around $19.95 on the coastal scents website. You get 88 eyeshadows! They are each the size of a dime. This palette will last a while since it has so many different colors and many looks can be created. Most of all the colors are very pigmented and a few are a bit chalky, some are a bit glittery and have fallout. I would definitely recommend using an eyeshadow primer to get the most vivid color payoff and it would also help keep the shadows from creasing. Overall, a good item to have if you starting out with makeup and don't want to spend on a high end palette.
Priscilla M.
El Paso, TX
Cons: Some of the eyeshadows are actually chalky and not as pigmented as the others. Fallout! Everywhere, I can't ever use them without having tons of fallout no matter how careful I am.

Pros: Variety, variety, variety. You've got blues, pinks, browns and more all in one palette for a great price! You get lighter and darker shades of each color, also matte or shimmery. The palette is great for those of you who want to experiment.
Raychel N.
This palette is only great for a makeup newbie. Other than that it's a no-go. The kick up from this product is horrible (the shadow is so powdery that it creates dust when dipping the brush in).
It feels like you lose a lot of product when you dip the brush in. Although there is wide variety of colors, the pigmentation and product quality is sub-par. Would not recommend for any makeup lover.
Shyla M.
Missoula, MT
I like this pallet for a couple different reasons, 1st being you really can't beat the price. Second the color options are wonderful in all there pallets. I do like the pigment but I have to say not all the colors in this pallet or others are as pigmented as others. But it does apply very nicely, Not a ton of fallout I've found and it lasts a decent amount of time with a good eye primer.
India D.
This is the perfect palette for a person who is a beginner in eye shadow. You get sooo many colors for such a cheap price and they are very pigmented and easy to apply. I got mine for only about $7 on the coastal scents website so it was a great deal and I recommend this to everyone in to makeup from a beginner to an expert because you get a wide range of colors for a cheap price that is also good quality.
I love how affordable Coastal Scents is, and this product is no exception. I usually go for a more neutral look on a day to day basis, but I do like to incorporate pops of color on special occasions, and when I'm feeling a little more sassy than usual. This palette is perfect for me because it provides every color I could possibly want in one compact, durable palette.
Robin M.
Savannah, Ga
For the money, this eyeshadow palette is great. With that said, it's something I would buy and give to my daughter to use for play makeup. I wouldn't use most of these colors and I feel like my money is better spent on different brands where I can actually pick colors I'd use. There is also a tremendous amount of fallout due to the shadows being very chalky, but it does have pretty decent pigmentation.
Ty'Reginesha M.
Arcadia, LA
They have a great variety of colored eyeshadows. I bought my palette from the original website. I really dislike that most of the matte shades are not pigmented on my colored skin tone . I would recommend this palette to a woman that is not of colored skin.
Ana Sofía V.
Bueno, es excelente. Su pigmentación es muy buena, tanto que si pasas mucho tiempo con los colores fuertes se te adhieren a la piel y debes dedicarte a sacarlos con el desmaquillante. Trae la gran mayoría de colores que se necesitan para una infinidad de looks. Lo único malo es que los colores básicos se agotan demasiado rápido,
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
How does everyone like this palette?
Tahira A.
I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it
Andrea A.
Yo tengo una y la.adoroooo es muy buena pigmenta de manera excelente la amo la recomiendo a todos de verdad vale la pena
Kelsey S.
Tacoma, WA
I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't really have much money to spend atm, however, I would like to find a cheap option that is still fairly decent quality wise. Are these shadows very pigmented?
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Where i found this palette?