BY COASTAL SCENTS

The 88 Original Palette displays an extensive collection of vibrant, highly-pigmented shadows in a matte or satin finish. These colors will bring out the artist in you no matter what the occasion. Whether you want a dark and smoky, fresh and vibrant, or totally funky look– these eclectic colors do the job, and last forever. Comes with two dual-tipped foam applicators and a built-in mirror. Dimensions: Palette : 9.12" x 6.53" x 0.5" (23.2cm x 16.6cm x 1.3cm), Mirror : 5" x 3.12" (12.7cm x 7.9cm), Eye Shadow Pot Diameter : 0.62" (1.6cm) Net Weight: 61g / 2.15oz Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, o-cymen-5-ol. May Contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake. SKU: PL-001 / UPC: 812158020003 see more...

• I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it 5 Answers
  • Coastal Scents 88 original pigmented? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but d...2 Answers
Buy on Coastal...
  • "This palette is seriously great! for the price it really is such a steal and the shadows go on smoothly and are so pigmented! " in 28 reviews
  • "AMAZZINGG !!! I've been having this eyeshadow palette for 2 years now and I can truly say it is amazing. If your like me and you don't like to have little eyeshadow pots lying around then this is a must have product. The eyeshadow is very pigmented and long lasting. I usually pair the eyeshadow with the elf eyelid primer and the shadow tends to last all day without re-applying. Great buy, Will purchase again !!! " in 4 reviews
  • "I got this pallet a few years ago as a Christmas gift. I absolutely love it. The colours are highly pigmented but not too shimmery. I enjoy the more matted look. There's just a touch of shimmer. I love the more neutral colours." in 4 reviews
  • "Coastal scents was the first palette I purchased, not only does it come with several colors the pigments are amazing. I also purchased the glitter palette and warm palette. Do yourself a favor and invest in this palette." in 3 reviews
  • "I really like this palette because it has so many colors in different shades, some of them are matte and others shiny." in 2 reviews
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
This was my first eye shadow palette from coastal scents. My fiance brought this palette for me like 6 years ago. This is a good palette to have especially of you are new to makeup. A perfect palette to have in your makeup kit if you are a professional makeup artist. The colors are amazing. There is some fallout but it blends really well. Just pop on some eye shadow primer or concealer you will be just fine. Coastal Scents palette are always affordable
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
I love these eye shadows they are very blendable and pigmented ! I love using all the bright colors for a pop in your eye look ! The packaging is not bad at all and super easy to work with ! Not bulky or to heavy for you vanity !! The price is the best part because there all worth it !
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love everything by coastal scents! They’re eyeshadows are very pigmented and also buildable too. These are very easy to apply , and this palette will part for quite some time . I love the variety of colors and how long lasting they are . This product is extremely affordable and effective.
Lareisha J.
S Prince Geo, VA
Love this palette I use it with almost every look I’ve done with makeup. Very affordable and colors are very pigmented. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice affordable multi color palette
Ileana G.
You get what you pay for. It is a very affordable palette, with a large variety of colors, from shimmer to matte. Some shadows have decent pigmentation, but most of them don't have any pigment at all. You get better results using a primer. They are very chalky and have a lot of fallout. Also I find them very hard to blend. It is a good palette if you are a beginner and don't want to spend a lot of money, but if you want buttery shadows with good pigmentation, this is not the palette for you.
Taleah J.
Tampa, FL
I bought this palette almost 4 years ago when I first started wearing makeup, but I never used it until this past year. I used to be scared of eyeshadow but now this is my go to palette. It has the perfect mixture of bright bold colors and soft neutrals. The colors are easily blend able and it's worth the price considering you get this many colors.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of the first palettes I ever owned and it is awesome. Every color you could ever ask for and the price is right! Blends pretty and I am still using it after about 5 years! Long lasting and awesome!
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
This palette sucked. Fall out so badly, pigment on your digger when you swatch it but when you use a brush it picks up nothing. When you pick up something it’s so chalky and on the lid it doesn’t blend well at all. Doesn’t apply smoothly. It’s a terrible palette and it’s sad that there was good reviews. That’s what made me buy. Do not buy this palette.
Jennifer M.
This was my first eyeshadow pallet. Its so affordable, the colors are so bright and pigmentes and there are so many! The looks you cam create are endless. If you aren't into bright colors they also many other pallets so you're bound to find something more suitable to your liking.
Samantha K.
Charlestown, NH
One of my first palettes! Love this! Colors are really pigmented but be careful with the pink as even with primer it will leave pink on your skin otherwise another nice palette if you're just starting out. I paid 20.00 for the palette and it comes with 88 colors. Awesome!
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
How does everyone like this palette?
Tahira A.
I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it
Andrea A.
Yo tengo una y la.adoroooo es muy buena pigmenta de manera excelente la amo la recomiendo a todos de verdad vale la pena
Kelsey S.
Tacoma, WA
I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't really have much money to spend atm, however, I would like to find a cheap option that is still fairly decent quality wise. Are these shadows very pigmented?
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Where i found this palette?