BY COASTAL SCENTS

Highly pigmented shades, all shadows can also be applied wet for a deeper longer lasting effect. The compact case makes it easy for storing and traveling. The colors do not have a ton of shimmer in them if this is what you are looking for, you can always dust shimmer over top. It is nearly a 50/50 mix of matte and satin with slight shimmer. see more...

• I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it 5 Answers
  • Coastal Scents 88 original pigmented? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't rea...2 Answers
Coastal Scents 88 Piece Color Makeup Palette
  • "Every one I would hear talk about Coastal scents and how great their palettes were well, I have this palette and never use it because the color are so light and not very pigmented as they look or I would like." in 2 reviews
  • "I really like this palette because it has so many colors in different shades, some of them are matte and others shiny." in 2 reviews
  • "They've enabled me to have a variety of things on hand within my salon and to give me some time to build my kit with higher end products." in 1 review
  • "It's a great price and it's great for a eyeshadow novice like myself." in 1 review
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
This was my first eye shadow palette from coastal scents. My fiance brought this palette for me like 6 years ago. This is a good palette to have especially of you are new to makeup. A perfect palette to have in your makeup kit if you are a professional makeup artist. The colors are amazing. There is some fallout but it blends really well. Just pop on some eye shadow primer or concealer you will be just fine. Coastal Scents palette are always affordable
Lareisha J.
S Prince Geo, VA
Love this palette I use it with almost every look I’ve done with makeup. Very affordable and colors are very pigmented. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a nice affordable multi color palette
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is one of the first palettes I ever owned and it is awesome. Every color you could ever ask for and the price is right! Blends pretty and I am still using it after about 5 years! Long lasting and awesome!
Gina R.
Woodside, NY
You definitely get your money's worth having 88 colors in one palette. The shades are pigmented and not too overly shimmery. I do find that the shadows are pretty powdery so when you dip your brush in it, the eyeshadow goes everywhere. The eyeshadows are also dime sized so if you have a shade that you absolutely love, you're going to run out of it really quickly. It's a nice palette to have if you're someone who doesn't wear a lot of colored eyeshadow and don't want to invest in collecting all the different colors. I wear more neutrals so I'm not someone that would go out of my way to purchase a bright green or hot pink eyeshadow. This palette was really useful for Halloween when I wanted to do something dramatic and crazy for my makeup according to my costume.
Ileana G.
You get what you pay for. It is a very affordable palette, with a large variety of colors, from shimmer to matte. Some shadows have decent pigmentation, but most of them don't have any pigment at all. You get better results using a primer. They are very chalky and have a lot of fallout. Also I find them very hard to blend. It is a good palette if you are a beginner and don't want to spend a lot of money, but if you want buttery shadows with good pigmentation, this is not the palette for you.
Taleah J.
Tampa, FL
I bought this palette almost 4 years ago when I first started wearing makeup, but I never used it until this past year. I used to be scared of eyeshadow but now this is my go to palette. It has the perfect mixture of bright bold colors and soft neutrals. The colors are easily blend able and it's worth the price considering you get this many colors.
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
While you get a LOT of colors, it's not a very pigmented kit. It's really messy and didn't stay on very well. I like it but I wouldn't buy another when I run out. It's a decent palette of starting out with makeup.
Jennifer M.
This was my first eyeshadow pallet. Its so affordable, the colors are so bright and pigmentes and there are so many! The looks you cam create are endless. If you aren't into bright colors they also many other pallets so you're bound to find something more suitable to your liking.
Samantha L.
Charlestown, NH
One of my first palettes! Love this! Colors are really pigmented but be careful with the pink as even with primer it will leave pink on your skin otherwise another nice palette if you're just starting out. I paid 20.00 for the palette and it comes with 88 colors. Awesome!
Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Although the formula varies in the shadows, you can work very well with them once you apply a primer to shadows. In some you have to pass the brush more than once, but with the first you do it maximum 2 times to have the actual color. I even worked better with these shadows than with Maybelline The Nudes !!
Lindsey V.
Friendswood, TX
How does everyone like this palette?
Tahira A.
I heard allt of reviews about this is it worth it
Andrea A.
Yo tengo una y la.adoroooo es muy buena pigmenta de manera excelente la amo la recomiendo a todos de verdad vale la pena
Kelsey S.
Tacoma, WA
I've been looking for a larger palette to play with but don't really have much money to spend atm, however, I would like to find a cheap option that is still fairly decent quality wise. Are these shadows very pigmented?
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Where i found this palette?